andrea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, there. I don't mean to bug you at all, but since we're both online, I thought I'd ask if you're ready to battle. I'm in no rush, I know you said you had yet to breed your Pokemon (valuable information, by the way :P). But if you finished that earlier, I'm available to battle.
    I'm sorry but I don't think any one around here abused a Brave Mewtwo on FR/LG.
    So either it was some random Mewtwo with a Brave nature and so-so IV's, or some one gave you wrong information.
    I'm trying to catch this Naive Mewtwo with 30/31/30/30/31/31 IV's, after that I'll probarly never go back to Fire Red abusing. It's a pain, seriously.

Sorry.
    Base 130 is fast, even for Trick Room Ubers / VGC.
    Why would you want a Brave Mewtwo?
    Ill probably tell you on IRC before you get this, but KarlMee has given me the Groudons so VM me when you want to pick them up
    Also Ill probably EV train the NNd one during the day(252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def) as I have nothing better to do :P
    you never battle OU/UU on wi-fi? because i want a battle with you =] but not now.. because school,exams etc =[ ltk wen you are free
    'ello, just finished the Meowth. :) Just let me know where you want it hatched, and what NN you wanted (I forgot since I got kicked repeatedly from irc last night) sometime tomorrow, and you'll have it by tomorrow night.
    hey godudette
    i have a mewoth like the one you want
    jolly female with hypnosis and since last resort is a tutor move i can get it for you into meowth
    and since you were my first trade on smogon you can have it for free:)
    My time zone is MST (GMT -7), and I'll be available almost all day today. Of course, I need time to eat supper, and I'll need to finish EV training the Pokemon I'm using. Hopefully, you're available tonight.
    you may have to take a page out of AoK's book and put they you are a female, and please stop calling me a dood.
    May 30th, 2010 11:58:32 AM
    Kuroshi

Q.Q Dude, you are so nice. Mind if I PM it to you?

^How does he not know you are of the female persuasion, I had no idea that was still going on...
    :O You can help me acquire stuff for the VGC? Or just Dialga? o.o I'll promise to return anything you're willing to let me borrow O.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…