TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's not you... It's me. - Partner in PSMD
    You two are the greatest of combinations - Grovyle (AD and you)
    TPP
    TPP
    AD impish JOHN CENA and me :]
    I'll miss you bud. I still remember that we started out on the wrong foot with the RMT of the week thingy but yeah we've been good since then. Keep in touch and all the best
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm not retiring now (I wanna get my badges alumni'd first), but yeah I owe you a lot too lol. I only started rating to avoid having a bad name from that RMT of the Week, and I'm glad it turned out like this (with both of us being raters).
    sad ur leaving :(, we should talk on skype more than once a month lol.
    TPP
    TPP
    I still got a few months left, so don't worry ;)
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    okie fren
    I edited my post in response to you in the PSMD thread, in case you didn't notice. :P
    TPP
    TPP
    I just noticed, and I'm impressed. I only have the wildfire, water and sand looplets
    Going 38 Dan, chill the fuck out. Mow your damn lawn and SIT THE HELL DOWN
    Don't play the UU Suspect unless you want to suck dicks and go back to rehab. Seriously though, it's so garbage...
    Team glenn was on the last rmtotw
    If that's standard policy for archived things just ignore this
    TPP
    TPP
    I saw it was posted on Monday, and forgot it was part of the one last week. Thanks for catching that
    I want to be involved with the team rater competition next time ;)
    TPP
    TPP
    What Analytic said/posted is what most of us thought was the general case with rating
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    Imma gonna post my own analysis on why I think changing the core was OK, dw ;)
    TPP
    TPP
    Alright :)
    PM me when ready
    TPP
    TPP
    I will, I've been busy with the new Mystery Dungeon and I'm heading to Las Vegas atm, but I promise I'll get back to you as soon as I can
    Hey did you get my RMT tour PM? I didn't see you adding other judges
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah I got it. I took a screenshot since it was able to fit without me having to scroll down/take multiple screenshots.
    feen
    feen
    ok you're late btw
    And the attempt at a rating record comes to a grinding halt D:
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah my cousins moved here from Dubai and I'm way too busy with them to keep up with rating :(
    I'll try again next month, and I'll have a longer break from school, so that'll help :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…