Bitterlemon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I rather keep it here, irc does not welcome me at all.

Before I ask for anything, do you remember seeing any XD resets that you want? Since they are all that I would trade right now. I have also decided that people that I trade to would have semi-rights on them.
    Hey, I like to trade for a few things, but I don't have a trade thread for reasons that you know already. Do you think we could talk?
    It is done now, but I had to use 100% capture code cuz it was nearly impossible because I didn't have a ghost pokemon on me and my usual bunch of capture crew.
    the 24 SpA one,
    That spread repeats about 15 times in method J sync, I didn't do the pokemon type calc yet but 40% chance for 15 of them seems pretty high. Then there is god damn frame skipping for pokeradar.

I just finished beating E4 just now, all that distortion world takes a while. I'll keep you updated though
    hey, I have 6 badges on that new game I started.

if you are around for a couple more hours I think I can get the thing done
    Options > Emulator > Save Type: Flash 128 allows your VBA to play Japananse Emerald on both your PC's regardless what version of Windows you use.

Just in case you wanted to know :)
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

176562488F 7942ef72 (TIMID, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31

7942ef72 = 1001 0110 0011 0

If the MID of that hex-flawless Timid seed matched with one of the MID's of my save files, it will be shiny when enctountered.

Thanks for your time.
    Hey Bitter, small question?
    Did you ran all your Emerald ID + SID's through PokéRNG to find out if one of them has a good shiny frame?

I'll have ~1.000 Save Files tomorrow and I don't feel like running them all through PokéRNG so I was hoping/wondering if there is a faster way.

Thanks.
    hey Bitterlemon how is it going with the Calm Mew?
    Just wondering if you're still on it^^
    I RNGed a 31/31/31/30/31/31 Bold Manaphy. I know it was on your wants list, not sure if it still is.
    Yeah I figured it was, was just you know.. trying to poke at any things I could think of! lol I'm in dire need of an Emerald BP then. =[
    Hey there Bitter, me and Dozer were wondering if it's in any way possible to transfer a Skitty over from Platinum to Emerald via ROMs and saved files somehow? Reason being I'm wanting to get Body Slam on to my Skitty, but it obviously cannot be done in any other games! =P And when sending a Skitty from Emerald to Platinum you wouldn't be sure to keep the ability cute charm upon it evolving.. -_-'
    Yeah, that was my main problem. =/ The national dex.. Does it mean I've to play through the game?
    Hey.
    May I ask you how you traded your Egg from Emerald to another Emerald to hatch it Shiny on there? I've tried so many things and they all failed. =/
    Yea, I just start new games, check my ID and SID, use the site you PM't Miilanda to check the binary numbers, and save those in a .txt document. That's how it works, right?
    May I ask how many new Emerald games you started until you found yourself having enough to trade eggs between games, hatching shiny? I know there's luck involved (Assuming you didn't make 8000 save states) but I made 160 so far and I was looking for a directrix. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…