toshimelonhead
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play dpp uu tour
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    I don't know when the deadline is for coinflips, but I will be around tomorrow and Thursday evening 5-8 pm est. Rattled Snakes do you have IRC? If not, what rooms do you normally hang out on Showdown?
    freezai
    freezai
    im usually in the uu room and yea you can probably find me there around 5 est
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Ok I will see you in the uu room at 5 est then.
    heads-up on your cms edit, "wincons" is correct, "win conditions" in that sense was banned a couple months back because a pokemon is literally not a condition :)
    (etymology issues aside, "wincon" cannot be problematic in that way because it's a coinage)
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Ah ok got it. I thought it was a less formalized term of win conditions so that makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    Ayyy lmao, we play for farm league i'm -6 gmt any specific day(s) you wanna play?
    zaaya
    zaaya
    Sick, what time on either day? I mostly hang in the doubles room (dubs ou)
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Best bet is afternoons / evenings but I'm on a ton. I'll try to find you on smogtours or the doubles room. I'll be more active on Sunday because of a final on Saturday. (maybe 2pm Sunday ish?)
    zaaya
    zaaya
    ightt
    Hi. We seem to be paired for LC Open R3. I'm GMT+3 and I can usually play around 7PM-11PM my time. I'm little more flexible with my times during weekend. What times would work for you and when would you like to play?
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Ok so I'm GMT -5 which means your 7PM - 11PM is my 10 AM - 2 PM (pls check my math to make sure that's right). In that case I can be flexible as well. Weekends / Sunday usually works best for tournaments but other days work as well.
    Hey man. I don't think I'm going to be able to play until the 20th. Would that be alright? Sorry it's so late.
    you can fix errors on the Dex yourself, read my CMS/SCMS guide
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Be careful, you might be unleashing a monster. (Chesire Cat is very happy it can now take out all of the missed it's and other annoying errors.)
    hey :] ubers summer seasonal, gmt -8, can do any time after tuesday.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    GMT -5, later in the week is going to work better for me. Where's the best place to find you (i.e. Smogtours, IRC, etc.)?
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    i'm like, always on ps and irc, so shouldn't be hard.
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    on irc as "krau"
    gmt +12, no choice tournament, for the love of god don't be -4 i can play on weekends
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    -5 :(. Let's shoot for this weekend.
    trc
    can you do rn? oo
    Hi, we're paired for the Time Travel Tourne, when fight? I'm GMT+2 and this week-end and monday works best for me.
    Panure
    Panure
    Saturday is good for me, as I'm available all time of the day
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Where's a good place to find you then? (Smogtours, IRC, main Showdown server, etc.)
    Panure
    Panure
    You can find me in PS french room as Panur
    good job getting your tc back n_n

(i'm writing the above statement under the assumption that you had tc before but lost it for activity, so correct me if i'm wrong please!)
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    That's right :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    wow was Trin the only one who said anything? that is really sad :(
    i have 3 finals between now and wednesday so i could play pretty much any time in the afternoon starting thursday
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    I have a really busy next couple of days (Friday to Sunday) so I'm not quite sure how this is going to work. What servers do you normally hang out on?
    les gets
    les gets
    u can find me on neverused as "cost"
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    I'm on smogtours if that's easier.
    Hey man. Sorry for a late reply but I'm pretty much free after the good friday. So from midday to midnight on Saturday (GMT +11), I should be free whenever it suits you. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…