• yo
    dpp latias tour, when fite?
    gmt +1
    Void
    Void
    yea, i'll be on smogtours server
    Earth
    Earth
    yo sorry for yesterday, i can play todayhwhenever you want, i'll be on as Earth on smogtours
    Void
    Void
    is today ok? i'll be on smogtours as void
    were paired together for evolution tournaments, when would u like to play? im gmt+1, throw me a time after 1pm of mine
    Void
    Void
    i'm gmt+1 as well, i'm free all weekend. what's a good time for you?
    Erza98
    Erza98
    how about saturday, 9 or 10 pm ?
    Void
    Void
    sure, sounds good to me
    Hi, we play in Ubers open. I'm GMT+2, and I can play tomorrow (for most of the day I think) or any of the weekdays next week in the evening (8-11PM) except Tuesday. Next weekend will probably be impossible for me.
    Fixed
    Ok you were dead on PO today, so we'll play tomorrow. I can be on pretty much the whole day so tell me when you want to play. I absolutely can't be there in the weekend though, so make sure we battle tomorrow.
    Void
    Void
    My bad, worse case scenario if this doesn't happen I'll forfeit and give you the activity win.
    Fixed
    Too late, I have to leave RIGHT NOW so can't play :(
    Hmm alright well that will be a problem lol...I'll try to be on when you come on but cannot make any promises.
    Hey there, I've been subbed in to be your opponent for the NU tourney, so maybe within the next couple of days we can battle. My timezone is EST -5 so let me know when you're online and we can get it done!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…