mingot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By the looks of that avatar of yours, I assume you're a bit of a jokester, right?
    Bit of a jokey joke guy?
    I bet you don't even know what that means, jokey joke maker.

Grow up.
    gay, everyone else already commented on your ballin avatar (not going to call it awesome like the other two... <_<)
    By the looks of that avatar of yours, I assume you're a Christian, right?
    Yup, I know they are the four horsemen mentioned from the book of Revelations...
    Anti-Christ, War, Famine, and Death.

Hehe... just another random VM :)
    oh and yeah thanks soooooo much for making RNG Reporter! :DDDD its so awesome and so are you
    I love RNGReporter 8.1! I've set my upper frame limit for legendary spreads to the sky thanks to how easy it makes SR'ing in SoulSilver. What I do is verify my seed, then go to the Pokemon Talk station 30 or 40 times, then verify using the Search Elm feature. I hit a shiny Articuno spread at 5395, and killed it and restarted, just to show that I could do it. I found a flawless timid spread, 31/17/31/31/31/31, at frame 1092, and it takes about 5 minutes from there. In short, awesome work.
    This is particularly useful, btw, to people who use Seed Finder to get a shiny egg, where they go catch a seed pokemon first before placing the parents in the daycare. That's why I always have a captured poke on page 1.
    Sounds like that's what's happening. Maybe a note should be added to prevent confusion. I'm basing all this on how I was tutored. Since it does work, perhaps it would help to mention it on the FAQs.
    By mentioning adjacents, I mean that not counting the first page of the journal as valid for moving the frames forward meant that I didn't even get close to my target, therefore I couldn't even find an adjacent to verify if I was tapping A fast enough.
    Calibration determined a stable frame of 5. I did not have the journal popping up during calibration at all. I calibrated on the same day that I saved in front of the daycare man.

The target frame I chose was 13 for a perfect spread of 31 IVs. The very first page of the journal had a captured pokemon. Discounting the first page caused a failure to reach the target frame of 13. Counting the the first page as flip 1 and then counting it three more times (total of 4 flips) gave me my pokemon, therefore my target frame.
    hi mingot, i've tried doing the rng method for perfectly hatched pokemon. i can't seem to succeed in the last step. soft resetting for your final result. i've tried setting my emloop timer to 1 minute but to no avail. could you give me tips when trying to soft reset with and without emloop?
    Hi, getting back to you on this topic. I've had the opportunity to test this again on a good save with no hopping frames. The frames were stable at 5. When I discounted the first page, which had a captured poke, there were no adjacents and no luck whatsoever getting my target time. However, when I counted the very first page of the journal, which was the opening page and which did have a captured pokemon, I hit my target time exactly and acquired the pokemon I wanted. So, that's twice that I used the very first page of the journal and got my poke. I'd say the FAQ needs to be clarified.
    OK, thanks. Also, can you calibrate by hard resetting? My "L" button is broken.
    According to your RNG guide, to get the seed, I need to catch a lvl 50 or above Pokemon. I'm on Pokemon Diamond, right before Dialga, and as far as I can tell, there aren't any wild lvl 50 Pokemon until after the Pokemon League. Is there something else you have to do?
    I have a question about the RNG and you mention that in order to get my SID I need to have captured a shiny that wasn't breed or chained, well I olny had had one shiny and that was a hatched eevee. So is there another way to get my SID and how does the RNG program work for with HG or SS???
    Just to let you know, I gave up trying to figure if it was jumping frames or not. I flew to several places, went into buildings, and just made darned sure that I had a page without a capture at the front the next time I saved in front of the egg.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…