Pocket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I apologize for being aggressive in that ladder topic. It was the Holocaust Memorial Day and I was really upset. I am only apologizing to you as you are the creator of the thread
    Thx for the shoutout Pocket, you are a real bro, and one of the few people that i casually talk with on Smogon! Also will try to play more doubles :D
    Pocket please add Zapdos in the unreserved list of OU viable Pokemon that need revamps, i talked it over with PKGaming and he agreed.
    Sorry; was really busy, took longer than anticipated. :< [thread=3481833]Hitmontop[/thread] is fully written.
    Looks like I need to talk to him. My #1 priority is making our sets extremely competitive, so if someone like him deems it to be gimmicky, then that's kind of a huge problem.
    alright sure then, kinda busy with some stuff so i'll work it out in a bit
    all that's left to write on sceptile is c&c, so feel free to take a look ^.^
    No problem; I'll have it fully written up very soon, I'll notify you when it's finished.
    I think that would be a good idea. Are you trusting this guy to write this? It's not as if he has a lot of wording mistakes or something, almost everything he has wrote so far was wrong and he didn't even put the only viable set of Froslass. You know that i am not the guy that doesn't give chances to people, but making the analysis work out with this guy seems as a long shot to me. I guess we could tell him how to make the analyses acceptable and then see if he will manage to keep up?
    alright same time zone as me, but I think saturday or sunday might be best. Nights are always question marks for me but on the afternoons of the weekends I should be free.

Does that work?
    I asked Ojama for the link and he gave it to me but I'm on my phone ATM :(
    you ARE trolling right
    please tell me; robots aren't good at detecting this kind of stuff
    yeah, I am; alexwolf told me there weren't really any time constraints, and I had to finish gyarados plus two smog articles. I've also been occupied setting up something with a friend of mine, which has been time consuming. I've started track too, which is sucking up my time. I've been spending my c&c time on am gp checks. now that most of this is out of the equation, I'll finish writing up sceptile. I can do it late tomorrow / wednesday; I'm typing from a kindle fire atm and am away. sorry for the delay, but I usually get my stuff done fast; this one time I had other conflicts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…