Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're battling for ou team styles tourney, I can play any time in the next 2 days, and I'm GMT + 13:00. Hopefully ps works for you this time :p
    Oh no no no, what we need to do is send an Amoonguss over to where he lives, Spore him, and have a Dragonite set up Dragon Dance up to +6, and when he wakes up hit him with an Outrage, as well as Amoonguss's Giga Drain.

And he will say it didn't even break his sub with his set of EVs we've never seen before.
    hahaha thanks yooo
    *pst...what do you mean by drop the mike ._.*
    But anyways I saw your post too dog ;]
    You me false and Gary. We got each others back :D
    If he fucks with you...Imma let him have it....again... :3
    ...Kinda like this Dragonite....
    Tyranitar, huh. Well, it's slow and has a crippling weakness to fighting, but I could see it as a possibility if I saw some convincing arguments. It's a great special wall and trapper, but I don't know.
    I really hate it when you try and shove all the most basic logic down a person's throat and they still don't understand a thing you're trying to say.
    Thanks for backing me up on the viability thread. : )
    That icecream is really starting to irk me...
    Hey, sorry for my inactivity. I've been really busy. You can have the win for the weather tourny.
    som,e rather epic posts i see from you in the OU VRT, well laid out, well thought of and well meaning.

So would it be okay for a RMT on the thread called Virtue's Last Reward in the ou section of the team rate? You seem like a person i can trust the judgement of, much like dear electrolyte, but i woul not like to bug him again, he is busy. So I felt i should only ask you.
    Oh, don't worry about it! I don't mean to pry into your personal life. If you're too busy, that's quite alright.
    Hey, Halcyon! We're trying to decide on a mascot/image for Smogon Creators Organization! Think you could come in and share your opinion?
    Thanks for accepting my invitation to the Smogon Creators Organization! Thought you might be interested in this little group dedicated to discussing competitive pokemon! Hope you like it!
    Ah yeah. I guess all that effort was worth it :]
    BTW I see Breloom is your favorite. Mind giving me some advice on using it? Breloom is actually a very successful Pokemon and has always been a great use rather than a hindrance for me...
    Thing is. I could never get his SD Set to truly work :/
    Hey Halcyon :)
    Noticing your activity on the viability thread and I have to say, I like some of your arguments :)
    I decided to throw out that friend request 'cause I mean, you're already friends with my smogon buds haha
    might as well expand the circle ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…