Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yup, it was

pokemon name - real-world-speed supposed-method-of-travel - base-speed/max-speed

base speed vs 252+ speed scale differently so i figured it would be useful to list them both, but with pidgeot and dragonite being such extreme outliers, it prob won't make much difference. still, it shows how ridiculously pokemon scales - dnite and pidgeot at mach 2 flight, with their base speeds being below 100... how fast is deoxys-S at that rate? depends on how you fit the data, but the general answer is "extremely fucking fast" lol
    got lazy, but 99% of the data points are pretty much composed
    hell i'll just list em here:

HUMAN - 25mph running - ??

pidgeot - mach 2 fly - 91/309
    rapidash - 150mph gallop - 105/339
    doduo - 60mph run - 75/273
    dodrio - 40mph run - 100/328
    dragonite - 1560mph fly - 80/284
    skarmory - 190mph fly - 70/262
    onix - 50mph burrow - 70/262
    sharpedo - 80mph swim - 95/317
    linoone - 60mph run - 100/328
    drilbur - 30mph burrow -
    dugtrio - 60mph dig - 120
    tornadus - 200mph fly - 111
    metang - 60mph hover -
    latios - "faster than a jet plane" - 110
    empoleon - "as fast as a jet boat" -

there are a LOT of mons to read descriptions for x_x but you can find most of the ones that even mention speed, just by looking up "miles per hour" on bulbapedia. if you graph this shit, it will be hilarious. pidgeot and dragonite mess up the data so much that it's completely unusable lol
    You have no idea how happy I was to see the clap.gif in my nom. Thanks a ton, maybe I need to make a happy clap now!
    gengar was just as a spinblocker because we needed to have one with all those hazards
    I just lost power damn oh and ev spread btw 240 HP / 40 Def / 12 SpD / 216 Spe Timid
    wind is loud as fuck, power flickered 10-15 times, lightning every 2 minutes, power lines drooping, neighbor walking around outside like an idiot. I still have power though!
    you know how under your username you have "grass is the best type" how did you get that? please pm me the answer. thanks dude and for your comment on my RMT! :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…