Style_Dota
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would say congrats but now you have the same badgeset as Glen....not much of an accomplishment

Kidding ofc, gj bro
    Congrats man, you're really stepping up to the plate with Smogon YouTube. Love the initiative~
    What I am about to say is strictly off the record. On that understanding, I shall give you candidly and without circumlocution the best estimate of our present plight that I have been able to make. First off, we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms, or is it sufficient to help people see MikeDecIsHere's daft, namby-pamby indiscretions for what they are? Let me give you a hint: Whenever MikeDecIsHere is blamed for conspiring to galvanize the dastardly, subhuman herd into enthusiastically supporting his overweening epithets, he blames his trained seals. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help MikeDecIsHere commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason.

The vast majority of people would probably be willing to help me illustrate the virtues that MikeDecIsHere lacks—courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry. These people simply need information, encouragement, direction, and leadership. The great irony is that given the amount of misinformation that he is circulating, I must clearly point out that what really irks me is that he has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let him destroy that which is the envy of—and model for—the entire civilized world or he'll spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. Either MikeDecIsHere has no real conception of the sweep of history, or he is merely intent on winning some debating pin by trying to pierce a hole in my logic with "facts" that are taken out of context. Society must soon decide either to step back and consider the problem of his tractates in the larger picture of popular culture imagery or else to let MikeDecIsHere glorify brusque, suppressive, murderous governments as the ideologically correct alternative to all other possibilities. The decision is one of life or death, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever. I can hope only that those in charge realize that in a tacit concession of defeat, MikeDecIsHere is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his brainless utterances have failed at.

MikeDecIsHere's premise (that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. MikeDecIsHere uses this disguised morality to support his sentiments, thereby making his argument self-refuting. He makes it sound like the ideas of "freedom" and "nepotism" are Siamese twins. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that MikeDecIsHere says that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points. Whenever I hear such statements from MikeDecIsHere I reel in disbelief. Does he really believe such mumpish things? The best answer comes from MikeDecIsHere himself. That is, if you pay attention to his vitriolic smears you'll certainly notice that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by MikeDecIsHere's ultra-uppity activities isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how if we contradict MikeDecIsHere, we are labelled predaceous Neanderthals. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms.

I am not mistaken when I say that I plan to dismantle our nation's entrenched system of corruption, patronage, and Machiavellianism. Are you with me—or against me? Whatever you decide, MikeDecIsHere has, at times, called me "infernal" or "stupid". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to create division in the name of diversity. At first blush, it appears that many of us are experiencing tremendous Sturm und Drang over his nugatory mind games. However, far too many people tolerate his strictures as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that MikeDecIsHere can't possibly believe that our only chance of saving the planet is to accept unending regulations and straightjacket "reforms" from his surrogates. He's quarrelsome but he's not that quarrelsome.

MikeDecIsHere's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that we must truly treat the disease, not the symptoms. A compossible option is to rise to the challenge of thwarting MikeDecIsHere's anal-retentive plans. If we follow that approach, however, we must bear in mind that his lazy attempts to pollute the great canon of English literature with references to his laughable dissertations are well-nigh unforgivable. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: He claims that anyone who disagrees with him is a potential terrorist. Perhaps he has some sound arguments on his side, but if so he's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that MikeDecIsHere demands that his subliminal psywar campaigns be discussed in only the most positive light. To ensure that this demand is met, he sends his phalanx of closed-minded doomsday prophets after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big, wet, sloppy kisses on MikeDecIsHere's behind.

If you've ever watched television or read a book, odds are that you already know that many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of tribalism and carry out this matter to the full extent of the law. I can't claim that I'm the right person for the job, but I can say that seeing MikeDecIsHere succeed at promoting a culture of dependency and failure has left me with a number of unanswered questions—questions such as "Has anyone ever seen him working instead of plundering, stealing, and living off the sweat of others?" Shame on him for thinking that people like you and me are ill-natured! I personally am convinced that there will be a strong effort on MikeDecIsHere's part to quash other people's opinions before you know it. This effort will be disguised, of course. It will be cloaked in deceit, as such efforts always are. That's why I'm informing you that the only visible result of MikeDecIsHere's sound bites has been a series of tactical and strategic policy blunders. That conclusion is not based on some sort of wicked philosophy or on MikeDecIsHere-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that it amazes me how successful MikeDecIsHere has been at muddying the word "floccinaucinihilipilification". History will look back on that unfortunate success with profound regret and wonder why the people of our time didn't do more to encourage the ethos of exchange value over use value. Perhaps our answer should be that it's quite easy for MikeDecIsHere to declaim my proposals. But when is he going to provide an alternative proposal of his own? The answer to this question gives the key not only to world history but to all human culture.

Who is MikeDecIsHere to decide what is morally acceptable for us and what is not? As someone who enjoys brandishing words like "individualistic" and "counterestablishment" as a smoke screen to hide his ebullitions' inherent paradoxes, he must decidedly be at a loss when someone presents a logical counterargument to his hidebound undertakings. His conclusions have created a hideous universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that MikeDecIsHere can poke and pry into every facet of our lives and get away with it. Only within this universe does it make sense to force his moral code on the rest of us. And, only if we ring the bells of truth can we destroy this audacious universe of MikeDecIsHere's and convert retreat into advance.

MikeDecIsHere wants to defile the air and water in the name of profit. Who does he think he is? I mean, he keeps missing my point. More specifically, he keeps getting hung up on my words without seeing the underlying meaning. For example, when I say that MikeDecIsHere's peuplade is a distant cousin of the communist political organizations that were responsible for the murders of at least 90 million people, MikeDecIsHere seems incapable of realizing that what I'm really getting at is that he should think about how his circulars lead boisterous ergophobics to cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct. If MikeDecIsHere doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet.

Be honest; can you in any way believe MikeDecIsHere's claim that he can walk on water? I cannot, mainly because the central paradox of his beliefs, the twist that makes his ruses so irresistible to vulgar palterers, is that these people truly believe that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. I welcome MikeDecIsHere's comments. However, MikeDecIsHere needs to realize that he keeps stating over and over again that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty. This drumbeat refrain is clearly not consistent with the facts on the ground—facts such as that MikeDecIsHere's diegeses may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into crotchety nonrepresentationalism.

MikeDecIsHere argues that I am childish for wanting to lead us all toward a better, brighter future. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. He spouts a lot of numbers whenever he wants to make a point. He then subjectively interprets those numbers to support his codices while ignoring the fact that he is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of hectoring speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations—and that's just the short list! I shall not argue that MikeDecIsHere's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to palliate and excuse the atrocities of his buddies. Read them and see for yourself. Although this letter provides irrefutable proof that I am starting a grassroots campaign with the sole purpose of stopping MikeDecIsHere, I know that he will still accuse me of lying. I suppose that's okay as long as I can convince you, the reader, that MikeDecIsHere's offhand remarks would have more impact if they were more concise and organized. Instead of trying to be as clear as possible to get his point across, MikeDecIsHere seems to like bandying about all kinds of fancy terms that no one's ever heard and that completely diminish his point. Although I've spent most of this letter criticizing MikeDecIsHere, let me end by stating simply that he is unwilling to entertain any opposition to his ideas and policies.

hey that was a close game and that k.... set you faced would have surprised me as well
    i think you should have sacced something (which was incredibly hard considering you had nothing to kill a sub) and bring d... to RK, but nonetheless you played your best

i gotta put you on my back, LGI
    come on #genvuu and stuff from now on; i want the rest of the QC team to weigh in on your application while you're there and such
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…