Jimbon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• transformice is a real man's game. what you on about? im on right now. get on pls. im lonely

editssss

see. that was fun wasnt it???
    So the next round starts on the 18th? I thought it starts at like the 23rd or something of each month? o:
    Hey dude, mind if we have a session in the weekend or something? This weeks gonna be so busy and I have too much homework/ things to do. Cool with you?
    why do u associate yourself with noobs of this caliber. youre better off hanging with 9 y/o jason from pw.

and did i read somewhere that andjrew was leaving to land of the japs??
    My religion has taught me not to be afraid to call someone wrong when he does something, says something, stands for something, or engages in something that violates the values in which I believe. It may help if I begin my discussion by relating an innocuous story in order to illustrate my point: A few days ago I was arguing with a particularly grumpy goofball who was insisting that I'm too silly to ensure that Jimbon receives his just deserts. I tried to convince this reckless scaramouch that Jimbon often misuses the word "parasympathomimetic" to mean something vaguely related to exclusivism or extremism or somesuch. Jimbon's grunts, realizing that an exact definition is anathema to what they know in their hearts, are usually content to assume that Jimbon is merely trying to say that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. I don't believe I violate any confidences when I assert that given a choice of having him impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems or having my bicuspids extracted sans Novocaine, I would embrace the pliers, purchase some Polident Partials, and call it a day. Jimbon is an expert at calming his enemies with sweet inversions of the truth. In case you don't believe me, consider how he has managed to convince an alarming number of people that I and others who think he's a craven imbecile are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy. He does this even though he knows full well that he says that he is entitled to implant within the government a set of fifth columnists who are devoted to his dream of taking credit for others' accomplishments. Yet he also wants to declare martial law, suspend elections, and round up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy his lie that he is a refined gentleman with the soundest education and morals you can imagine). Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because honest people will admit that he always demands preferential treatment. Concerned people are not afraid to provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of selfish philistinism. And sensible people know that if we can understand what has caused the current plague of the most hypersensitive leeches I've ever seen, I believe that we can then bring meaning, direction, and purpose into our lives.

Jimbon has a problem not only with civil rights but also with the legal responsibility and accountability as to what is considered appropriate behavior. Still, I recommend you check out some of Jimbon's screeds and draw your own conclusions on the matter. He is stuck-up through and through. But I digress. I know more about mercantalism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that Jimbon has one-upped George Washington in that he cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, he's too uncouth to distinguish between the two.

I have frequently criticized Jimbon's unspoken plan to panic irrationally and overreact completely. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of militarism, totalism, child molestation, and halitosis. Jimbon hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that Jimbon is trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us embark on a new path towards change. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable Jimbon to control, manipulate, and harm other people. I can see from the length of what I've written so far that I should save the rest of my comments about Jimbon for a future letter. Let me close by stating simply that he is greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others.

After hearing Jimbon say that there won't be any blowback from his throwing us into a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation, I felt that someone needed to write a dissenting opinion. One of my objectives for this letter is to bring strength to our families, power to our nation, and health to our cities. He repeats the term "preterdiplomatically" over and over again in everything he writes. Is this repetition part of some new drinking game, or is Jimbon merely trying to confuse us into believing that the future of the entire world rests in his hands? People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how no matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how Jimbon is a liar—a conscious, deliberate, bald-faced, shameless liar. That's the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also struggle unceasingly against Jimbon's unremitting stream of cacodoxies and slander.

It seems that no one else is telling you that the vastly inflated humanitarian forecasts of Jimbon's practices are unrecognizable when compared to their inevitable outcome. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, Jimbon has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape. That worldview may be appealing, at least to pigheaded, benighted serpents, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, Jimbon is not only immoral but amoral. Jimbon's current aspiration is to grant a free ride to the undeserving. I'd call that the most postmodernist idea in Jimbon's long history of postmodernist ideas. It's the sort of idea that draws attention to how I have no idea why he believes that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. Perhaps the thought popped into his head during omphaloskepsis. In any case, when Jimbon tells us that we can stop elitism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for peccable nutcases, he somehow fails to mention that I speak from experience. He fails to mention that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "counterestablishment", his précis will degenerate into hotbeds of rumor and innuendo. And he fails to mention that exclusionism is dangerous. His caustic version of it is doubly so.

If there's a rule, and Jimbon keeps making exceptions to that rule, then what good is the rule? I mean, I've heard Jimbon say that his ballyhoos are Holy Writ. Was that just a slip of the lip, or is Jimbon secretly trying to glorify passive-aggressive, suppressive, murderous governments as the ideologically correct alternative to all other possibilities? This is an important question because if we look beyond his delusions of grandeur, we see that if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that human life is expendable. In fact, that's exactly what Jimbon does as part of his quest to silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming. In the beginning of this letter, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: A Jimbon-controlled culture that cheers on Jimbon's suppression of nonconformity, dissent, and other unpopular words is every bit as chilling as one that seeks merely to practice human sacrifice on a grand scale in some sort of sententious death cult.
    Maybe we could have a session on Monday 15th? Fresh start to the week and everything, haha - if it's cool with you.
    Hi, do you think you could tutor me for next round? I've been skipped since round 62 and I would really apreciate it.
    Thankyou Jimbon :) thanks for the help you gave me in Rating Basics 2.0 as well because that really helped guess all thats left know is to keep rating! :) p.s i love your new rmt Lanturn and tailwind Mew are very cool
    wow noob a contributor badge and you didnt even know about giga drain, psychic volc. tsk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…