Golden Piloswine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, he said that it doesn't matter because the ID number doesn't have any effect when doing the wondercard method, so the problem still has yet to be found :P

So what contest are you entering?
    Biosci has graciously agreed to help me learn how to RNG Wondercard pokemon, and (as you can see in my VM with him) I haven't had much of a headway, but I have had consistancy. About five minutes ago, a thought came to me: Didn't I try RNGing on my Heartgold last, causing the seeds to be coordinated to that game instead of White. So I checked my Heartgold and, sure enough, the ID number was the one I'd been using to try and RNG xD
    I have a funny story for you:

Recently, I asked our Bald Accountant if he could make me a Zapdos with Hidden Power Flying holding the Relic Crown (since I don't do VGC, I haven't had a need to get my pokemon in a legit manner). But for some odd reason, every time he gave me one, it had Hidden Power Ground instead. This process happened 3-5 times, and he finally got one with Hidden Power Flying for me. As you might have guess, EVERY Zapdos was holding a Relic Crown, so I am now very wealthy.

So there is nothing I really need at the moment. And I also have another funny story that happened a few minutes ago:
    There is something I need to say to Branny. It would really help him. For you to. Can you get on IRc?
    We just really need more serious people. TRC should incorporate many types of people. The guys in TRC can actually be serious when needed. This reminds me I need to talk with Branny.
    Good show. TRC is not a spam group. I actually wants to get really serious. Like maybe get us to come up with projects, threads, articles, etc we can post on smogon.
    Darrin Smith. he is pretty short, and has freckles. I will tell you his number later. My real name is Brandon O.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…