King Serperior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait they dropped us off because our vitals started to fail? That seems illogical. They should've at least kept us until we died so they could gain valuable information about how our bodies reacted to the new DNA.
    It probably could be. Unfortunately I have become the opposite of False. I'm kinda tired of the tyrant king and the medeival times and the hero that rises up and stops him with mystical powers. But yeah, it definitely could be an RPG
    Im so sorry Jacob :'(

I have a horrible temper
    I snapped at you and I shouldnt have, Im sorry :(

Please come back
    I thought you said they thought we were going to die? Genetic manipulation is tough; a lot of times will result in death or fatal diseases or disabilities. I can understand they wanted us to live, but the chance would be horribly slim. And what do you mean by "they gave up on us"?
    What was the point of experimenting on us? I assume they already know its possible to combine the DNA and stuff, but the point is to see if we can survive and adapt. That's not going to work if we're going to die anyways.

And really, I think everyone will be just fine with it. I'm just curious and want to stick to reality as much as possible.
    I will probably want the join to RP, but I'm just confused why we have to be like this.
    well as i was reading though it i was thinking. "I could understand why they thought he copied it off the internet, its really good. Im jealous... :/" :) and in my opinion, it seems like a professional wrote it. n i was thinking of pokemon when u said ruby and other games of pokemon. and i just really like how you wrote it.
    from the beginning of the poem or what i thought of the poem as i read it?
    I'd love to. I have to get off soon. just so you know, that if i don't write back i had to get off. wow u must of been really good if they thought you got it off the internet. :)
    Thanks. :)
    Maya? is she the one who changed her name? she started of with something with a F i think. And congratulations. today was good for me to because today was my bday. :) my dad was the first one to say happy birthday he texted me at 1:03 am, because hes on the road. my mom would of forgotten if i didnt say anything n if she didn't check fb. i honestly thought brutaka would be first since he doesn't go to sleep till 3 and i text him around 12 and he texted mom at 12 saying happy birthday but whatever, i have to go to school tomorrow. so scared. High-school. what a scary thing. :( so anything else thats interesting?
    im back my computer couldn't load smogon that fast it would just be dumb so im on the living room computer. whats up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…