Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do have one with 31 ivs randomly in Sp.A. And wait.. are you a girl with a very deep voice or are you gay? you said boyfriend so that confused me a bit. BTW I was going to ask you this but I forgot. Could you SR good Lugia/ Ho-Oh? Because I've tried for the 23729137128736th time to catch lugia and I always get 25-27 attack IVs and then its like LITERALLY 4/5/8 and things like that....
    Oh sorry I haven't been on because of SS and my new girlfriend :P THe second haxorus is pretty good actually. Mine has 31/31/x/x/31/31 and I'm really happy with it. I think defense is 20 something but not sure.
    Thank you so much for your help, and I hope those two little guys will aide you in many battles!
    Nah that's alright, I can clone fine myself. But I need you to clone, can I possibly ask you in the future? Also, your Jirachi and Uxie are waiting for you. =)
    Ok I'll meet you in Wifi, thanks so much! And I honestly don't know if that Uxie was RNG abused, as I did not catch it myself.
    That's what it means really, traditional breeding without the use of 'legit hacks' like RNG. I used to do it in Platinum for shininess only, that was the only one I was able to do. I still don't get how to do the IV manipulation one.
    Well considering I'm assuming it's either Adamant or Jolly, that's not too bad. And you're breeding from scratch, no RNG right?
    Not bad, the female is flawless in Atk and Spe. Shame the HP IV is only 2. But thank you she'll make a great parent! =)
    Oh ok sure. For Axew I want: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP. For Deino I want: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, and 4 HP.
    I can't thank you enough for this! I have a job and school now, so I have hardly any time to properly EV train any of my good Pokemon anymore.
    LOL it already had Iron Tail since it was an Onix. I'm so glad now because I get STAB and almost double base power so it got greatly boosted. Almost enough to compensate for low acc. BTW, why do you call them "Crown" beasts?
    Oh and about steelix, what happens with him is that when playing through the storyline I try to EV train my pokemon more or less. In order to have no EV waste, I need pokemon who benefit from EVs of all stats. So for attack and speed I have Feraligatr, Defense and HP (and some attack) is Steelix, for Sp.A and Sp.D is Ampharos, and then I added Magmar to win against steel types which I can't hit x2 (steelix learns no notable ground moves by level up). I did have more choices like golem, but I do like Steelix quite a bit, so I picked him :P
    Since I haven't completed SS I registered your HGSS FC. Mine's in sig. Can you trade right now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…