• Here's that set you asked for
    Heatran @ Choice Scarf
    Timid nature, Flash Fire
    4HP/252SpAtk/252Spd
    -Overheat
    -Flamethrower
    -Earth Power
    -HP ???
    Hidden Power of your choice, Flamethrower and Earth Power are must haves and for the last slot you have lots of options. I prefer Overheat over other moves because when i send it out and i predict a switch if I'm right the switch-in is most likely gonna get destroyed by it, but then again I mostly use ScarfTran on a sun team so yeahh...
    I could do PO if you want, but I am not as good at 6 vs 6. just VM or PM if you want to battle, but we might be watching Prisoner of Azkaban.
    I am trying to drum up interest in a King of the hill match since Dark Saber has been gone. Interested in battling me?
    yeah sure, you can mention the 2 pokes you're still doubting about (but don't use a poll, they look unprofessional imo).
    I used to run a cs magnezone set when I started playing. I had reasonably good sucess with it. 0koes ferrothron outside of rain. 2k0 I believe on jirachi.

To confuse you more lol,
    Think about a sub passer set with jolteon. Which could give heatran or gyarados a chance to sweep. Mostly since heatran isn't countered by non rain teams more then once usually.
    i think u should make an rmt. u nvr reach your full potential by yourself. always look for better.
    id like to what you come up with
    i honestly never thought of latias. but i see how it can b useful: it walls all my threats, plus takes out other latis. graci-ass for the suggestion. u should do an rmt sometime
    hahaha, gl in private school.
    i tried pe2k, and it wont let me put the pictures in the post to edit it. it either doesn't allow me to paste, or it doesn't show up on the post:( do i hav to repost everything?
    on the side note, can u help me out with my b/w team?
    see ur going into hs. it really isn't that bad. soooo much better than junior high
    *Stops building April Fools contraption that was meant to throw pies at DT and looks shyly away*

High School is no biggy. You'll do fine I'm sure.
    forgot to put the team, maybe give me starting suggestions. ill use politoed, galvantula, rotom-w, toxicroak, jellicent, and ferrothorn.
    on a sidenote, hows the ludicolo lickie coming?
    ok. well i got a team set up, just need delko's permission to set it up. idk if u can hav a 4th gen rmt and a 5th gen rmt at the same time, or if u can only hav EXACTLY one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…