Kevin Garrett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's PC Word o.o?? Similar to MS Word? >.> Wow didn't know you can draw on Mac :d Adjusting points on MS PowerPoint is terrible... MS Word does that better because it doesn't limit the point's position to 1 decimal automatically >.> Wait, so you used MS or PC word last time ?_?
    Oh I see... I was wondering how you could make the texture-ish thing with MS Word. Haha, thanks though! I prefer MS PowerPoint personally though because it's easier to edit the point angles there but MS Word is more precise :d erm Word 2007 is the newest version? ?_?
    can you check "kd25" for a ban on PO? it was an alt my friend made on my pc, and i think i might be ip banned.
    Sorry to be a jerk, but I am not really ready yet (and I have yet to recover from this school-related sleep deprivation). I'll try to have my teams perfected by tomorrow.
    Looks like we will be facing each other in the Best of 3 tournament. What a great opportunity for experience! (positives...think positives...) I should be ready over the weekend sometime.
    Hello there! I just read your thread about getting a tutor. I would like to get a tutor for BW OU. I'm a pretty good battler if I say do myself. However I don't just like using OUs, I put some other tiers on my team as well, just for fun. I already have an organized list of my team with everything about them. I hope you'll consider tutoring me.
    Thanks.
    Hello I was wondering how to get a tutor? Im pretty good at battling it's just I want to know how to build good teams which I lack. I've been playing for a few years competitive but im not very good at teambuilding. Hope you can help me!
    Hi Kevin Garret! two days ago, I sent a MP to an user called "Battling 101", for a request to try to become a tutor. I have not received a reply yet, how it is possible?I'm very grateful for your help and your time, sorry me for the inconvenience. Have a nice day. ^^
    Is there a way for me to tell who mods what sections for future reference? I'm new to the forums.
    Hey, can I get you to delete the troll posts on my RMT? While you're at it, feel free to delete responses to them, too, if you want. Thanks
    Sup KG,

I use to be SiZZirP on YT but since my account got hacked...long story short, I have a new channel and to complete the new look I made a new account on Smogon. Cheers!

Subtrude/Stephen.
    good news to everyone,new jerseys in stock now,get some for new year's gift,now order 10pcs or more cheap jerseys ,free shipping,and if u pay with western union can also get a 10% discount of the whole order,you can think all about this .though the price is wholesale price ,the quality is better.all name,number,logo of our cheap nfl jerseys are sewn on at wholesale jerseys,if have any questions else,can talk to me online at topjerseyssite store,my working time is 8:00-13:00 19:00-22:30
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…