King Serperior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's be cool. I'm doing a similar thing with mine. Every group of three is from a different series:

Transformers
    Gengar- Frenzy
    Stamie- Soundwave
    Bisharp- Optimus

The Demonata
    Revenankh- Lord Loss
    Honchrow- Bec
    Gallade- Slawter
    I just learned good news: My brother (Krodin329) doesn't play ingame anymore, so he said I could use his White to get another Arceus! That means I can have just a normal CM Arceus and the Expeeder :3
    That seems like it could work... I think I'll make it like this:

Arceus @ Draco Plate
    Quiet (Because it is)
    252 HP, 252 Atk
    Calm Mind
    ExtremeSpeed
    Judgement
    Flamethrower/Shadow Ball
    Ok lol.

Oh KS, I need someone to drink away the night with. (lol joking I'm not old enough to drink, and don't intend to be a drinker.)

So I go to the Dream World to pick up that event Banette with Cotton Guard, whom I intend to make a wall out of. I also go to pick up a Nidoran, who I intend to make a physical sweeper, a Croagunk, and of course the new event Arceus, who I want to make an Extremekiller.

As I check there natures, (before saving), I'm excited. Nidoran is Jolly, Croagunk is Adamant, Banette is Sassy. (It's not bad because it adds a bit of special bulk.) And then I discover Arceus is Quit. QUIET! It's the worst nature I could possibly get for the Extremekiller besides an attack reducing one... oh well, because of the other Pokemon's positive natures, should I save?
    Okey I'm not sure if i accept it as I need girafarig you and stallmandibuzz reserved pokemon for me and i have only two spots left

I have to solo with chimchar until I get medite then I have to get girafarig that so I can catch 3 or 4 other pokemons including yours and stallmandibuzz pokemon ._.
    Ah that sounds great. They can go ahead, but I would like a bit of credit somewhere in it if at all possible. I'm glad people like the idea that much :P.
    Mmm, interesting, the one about the curses. Though, what kind of curses would they be? Like "you-will-die-if-you-touch-so-and-so" or like "you will do a jig when you touch so-and so-"?
    I dont think the Pokemon should have a lot of technology. I think it should be more like PMD (though not exactly like that)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…