jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im actually in malaysia at the moment! i want to be in japan by early/mid april for the cherry blossoms but life is rather ritzy over here and i'm not sure whether to stick around a bit longer!
    Thank you! <3

So I see you play LoL? You should let me show u the ropes. I'm pretty baws. :pimp:
    hey pluff did you extend the deadline for the 2nd tournament of large mouthfuls? I might be able to meet my opponent tonight if that's so, and since people are still posting battle results and the thread is unlocked I'm assuming that's likely the case, but I wanted to be sure.
    saw your hunger games thread. i have yet to see it, and i want your opinion.

im assuming the scene where thresh smashes that girls face with a rock was there, as it was major. was it good? it was my favorite scene in the book.
    Just hitting you up to let you know that I made a new doc (I deleted the old one for reasons unknown, tbh) and it has all the old stuff plus the actual material I am writing. I'll be writing everything from there and adding it progressively into the actual article thread as I finish more and more. I added your gdocs into it so you should be able to see the progressive. Just a heads up.
    Hi,

I seem to have made a bit of a blunder with my warstory post. Not only did I forget to put a Warstory tag in the title but I also put it in Stark Mountain (it is a DPP battle but I wanted to show all the new battlers, who weren't here pre B/W, what the DPP metagame was like). Could you do me a huge favour and change it to DST please? I would really appreciate it, it being my first Warstory and all!

Here's the link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3463995

All the best,

Skull
    today is the deadline for metronome, so we really should get this done. i should be free most of the day, just let me know when/if you can battle
    hey, it looks like we're both on for once. just lemme know if you wanna play for metronome and i'll get back to you within the hour~ should be up for 3-4 hours and i'll check up on smogon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…