November Blue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• do tell me if I'm doing anything wrong s: can't really figure it out, lol. we don't gp the short description bit, do we?
    It's not luck, it's skillz. With a z. ;P

Yeah, I did, but I thought I sucked back then. :P
    Thaks man. :)

And no, didn't have to. Got a spot right away, like Omicron. 3 days for me, 2 for him. :D
    /zorua snickers

anywho, dinner for me now! what time is it over there? must be getting pretty late i guess
    Oh man, dont worry NB, its fine! xD Move at your own pace man, C&C can overcome the best of us sometimes. :)
    oh well. At least we got lesser things on ours hands now. Shesh, Wish is good :/

yea the test... seems intimidating lol >.> thanks! I'll do Golduck first before the test though.
    it's (early) afternoon here too! cool, didn't realise our time difference is so small lol. glee is taking forever to download and i'm bored and i wish lopunny would hurry and get approved because i suddenly have the urge to write it up - even though i should really be doing my chinese homework now lol >______>
    :( now that gengar is even sadder :(

another bad news, Wish got rejected.

Oh well, let's back to work on our analyses.
    i usually put chopped up oreos in them, but the shops were out :(

also, you abandoned dusknoir? i know you're probably terribly tired and busy, and your dedication to c&c is amazing - but try not to grammar check when you're sleepy, or at least don't leave writers waiting on checks for too long? so sorry for sounding mean and snooty, but... yeah, before you get called out on this by someone higher up x:
    lol, that's the case for the buses that go from my home to my school too. i HATE when that happens! me, i've been having it easy, haha, am having free days today and tomorrow. i baked brownies today!
    D: gosh wow that sucks! the trains are pretty rare / it's far from your home, i take it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…