THE WELL #79 - the zf ZONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

Hello!!! I am zf (a 26 year old hardworking Bitch from New jersey). some of you may recognize me from my alter ego, zf - esteemed smogon tour player, with such great accomplishments as winning wcop (to the french), losing spl, losing spl, losing spl, losing spl, losing spl, losing classic playoffs (to the french), and former owner of the renowned title BANNED DEUCER. Others may recognize me from my main alt and illustrious career on the premier pokemon battling forums, serebii.net.

Believe it or not, my side hustle is chemical engineering. Like making drugs and shit. But legally... for a guy... who may or may not work at the CVS down the road. And in my free time, I enjoy using biochemically active substances (the ILLEGAL kind. which I do NOT make... for a guy.. who may or may not work at the CVS down the road). I developed these skills thru months of living in a van in the North American wilderness, and frequenting nihlistic, sometimes ritualistic gatherings on the beaches north of San Diego. Oh, and also university.

I now reside in REDACTED. when i moved here from NJ, i adopted a lovely border collie mutt from the local shelter whom i love very much ( She's... cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing... you think so?... oh yes... it... stunning... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out!).

In about 0.75 years, i shall OBTAIN my professional engineering license, which may or may not lead to an entirely new life. A new identity... crafted around my love of fluid dynamics... the ASME code... and the NEC... what a wonderous future!!! Who knows what will happen... But in the meantime, I plan to WIN the next smogon classic. And the physique of a 1990s lead animé man character (shirtless).

After I finish working, I will buy a sailboat and retire to a life at sea... hydroponically growing my favourite plants...

ASK me ANYTHING.... for I am the voice in the Well... the one who Understands.

At least for the week

tell us a little bit about your posting philosophy. what inspires your unique style?
Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road and this moocow that was coming down along the road met a nicens little boy named baby tuckoo....

alas i do not have an editor, so all typos stay for posterity. Nor am I an irsh genius from the late 1800s. But when the spice flows... words in the mind... out the mouth soonafter.

and, a follow-up: why did you decide to become a smogon off-topic main after all these years of playing pokemon like a huge nerd?
i was always a Firebot enjoyer. Just before your time... ;)

Now I'm bored at work. This lets me know im alive... keeps my heart beating until my next adventure

do you think deoxys' base form should have the stat spread of 50/115/100/115/100/120?

speaking of deoxys btw, what do you think of it and its forms? which one do you like the most? which one do you like the least?

do you think deoxys' base form should have the stat spread of 50/115/100/115/100/120?
sure, why not...

speaking of deoxys btw, what do you think of it and its forms? which one do you like the most? which one do you like the least?
kinda stupid u CANNOT catch it in emerald. or ruby. or spahrice. BUT a neat mon nonetheless. a Pioneer in modern pokemon design.

Deoxys-E is obviously the best. No questions. And its not just because emerald is the best game (which it is)...

The one with high attacking stats is pretty stupid. My dude dies to beedrill... some fuckin legedary ehh?

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
are you having a Good Day?

are you a Linear Algebra Enjoyer or a Linear Algebra Hater

answer the above question again but if you had to do it All By Hand

answer the above 2 again but for Navier Stokes

are you having a Good Day?
ALWAys :pimp:

are you a Linear Algebra Enjoyer or a Linear Algebra Hater
Hater af

answer the above question again but if you had to do it All By Hand
still a Hater

answer the above 2 again but for Navier Stokes
fine for approximations by hand... u cancel most of the terms by ASSUMPTION. THAT's right. ALL ENGINEERING is ONe giant guess.
CFD is cool too ig for Real Answers (tm)

Turblulence is a Fuck tho stop STUDYING turbulnence it cannot be comprehended by the physical mind... perhaps it is TIME for the metaphysical...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)