SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Man, I get credit for leaks being a little weird, like I feel you should give a shout-out to the discovering party, but whatever.

But stealing the off hand joke you made? And reframing it so it’s less funny and partially conveying misinformation!? Dude, what the fuck, that’s low.

Centro, we know you’re in here. Maybe let the gas off the twitter big numbers game a little. You’re poorly parroting Fortnite jokes what are you doing?
Outrage generates clicks and views.

If anything comes as DLC it will probably just be Battle Tower and maybe some extra side battle thing

I'm more looking towards Daybreak for this rather than Restricted Sparring (though Galar Stars Tournament would also work as free DLC ala the Path of Tenacity). Establish the base line then DLC can bring in the weirder things (but never a frontier, let it go ya'll) as a side bit to the content
Battle Factory or bust. :P

The sad part was how many of the repliers didn't even get the joke and actually thought that was a paid battle pass.

Which is somewhat of a legitimate fear considering the recent OW2 shitstorm, but (hopefully) something GF wouldn't dare to do.
Or rather, I don't quite see Nintendo doing something like that *yet*.
Splatoon 3 basically has battle passes

ranked battle pass time, baby!!

They do but swapping to Fire Tera will also cause you to become SR weak.

You don't really want to be SR weak in SV meta if you can avoid it.
I also question if Koraidon needs Fire Terastal to KO Zacian with a Flare Blitz. It does seem like both could check each other.

Any possible calcs for this?

Yes, though like megas, Z-moves and dynamax, it happens at start of the turn.
Yeah, but, you need to get in to activate it. A Zacian can predict a Koraidon getting in and Play Rough on the switch. Then again, PR is not a move Zacian used to run AFAIR, so, forcing it to run it is already limiting what it can do.

They do but swapping to Fire Tera will also cause you to become SR weak.

You don't really want to be SR weak in SV meta if you can avoid it.
I feel like a lot of people are forgetting this. It’s not a one turn fight like a z-move, your tera type will be your type until you faint. so people can throw about fire/flying/etc types around but need to remember they’ll take hazard damage, and SE damage at that. It’s a lot more complicated than “wooo fire NUKE the dog” If you’re forced to switch w SR out then it’s.. gonna hurt.

I know you guys are probably getting tired of me suggesting this constantly, but *deep breath*

He could use assault vest.

252hp/ 252s.atk modest
Assault vest
unaware

-Torch song
-Shadow ball
-Earth power
-Snarl/fire blast
You don't think Slack Off would be worthwhile? From what I heard recovery is pretty important for Unaware pokemon (never actually used one before as none of the ones with the Ability particularly appealed to me).

Is there a list of Pokémon in SV that have access to knock off anywhere? They cut its distribution so much that I think a list of them is very valuable for us.

Yeah, but, you need to get in to activate it. A Zacian can predict a Koraidon getting in and Play Rough on the switch. Then again, PR is not a move Zacian used to run AFAIR, so, forcing it to run it is already limiting what it can do.
As someone who used Zacian with Play Rough extensively over the past few months to get the ranked ladder ribbon, I hate to inform you but…

Play Rough on Zacian has an accuracy of 0% and will miss every time you want to use it. Especially if missing will make you lose the match. :psycry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)