SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Not sure if i missed them, but when should the individual pokemon pages pop up? Post game release?

I took a brief look at the learn sets and so far im happy. Hero dolphin gets flip turn. Fear that thing haha. Jet punch sounds strong too. Meowscarada has some very solid move options. Fluffy mane looks great, and i wonder if pain split would be a solid 4th move for it, or go full damage.

I am curious on scream tail. Pretty solid bulk and some good moves. Wish is there too, which is nice. No teleport as we were expecting, and i doubt these guys can breed. So unless teleport is a move tutor thats not on the table. Still, wishes from that thing are gonna be quite good.

I didnt see tidy up on the ice dragon. Were we all just assuming it was gonna get it? How are peoples thoughts on that guy now?
Still fairly good with Ice Shard, Snow weather, it's ability, and a fairly good stat spread.

It looks very... alchemical.
View attachment 464414View attachment 464419View attachment 464416

I don't recognize any imagery married to a particular concept, but it seems like there is a very particular vibe this drawing is trying to capture. I'm leaning towards it being a metaphor for the mystery monster's attributes rather than an outright depiction. Just when we thought we were done with riddlers for a hot second, GameFreak itself decides it want a piece of the pie.
I have a theory about this story arc. In Alchemy, the Archeus is an object made of Life, Light, Chemical, and Reflection. Zygarde for life, Ultra Necrozma for light, the poison type Eternatus for Chemical, and The third gen9 legend for Reflection. We've been seeing a lot of Reflections in the gameplay while terrastal phenomenon is active. (And yes, i blatantly took this from Bird Keeper Toby, so this isnt original. Also, this alchemy leak from The Crusade further supports this. I really hope this is the case. I also have competetive predictions for the fully evolved pokemon, legendaries, and Continuum Pokemon

Still fairly good with Ice Shard, Snow weather, it's ability, and a fairly good stat spread.
Nice. And building a snow team is much easier now without the self damage. Ill have to build a nice one for it. I dont see alolan ninetails so thats a shame, but other pokemon get auroraveil i assume

Anyway, have you guys decided your main game playthru team? I think i have.

Scarlet(main game)
Meowscarada
Flutter mane
Palafin
Tinkaton
Armarouge
Dundunsparce or maushold, leaning towards dundunsparce

Violet:
Quaquaval
Iron Valiant
Gholdengo
Kilowattrel
Toedscruel
Chi-Yu

These should be solid teams. I feel that the paradox pokemon may be pretty late, but still i like these teams.

So why was everyone convinced the ice dragon-dinosaur was the one obsessed with tidying up?

These move pools are…interesting. More so the distribution (or lack thereof) of certain new and old moves. I’m curious to see egg moves!

Also every generation my disdain for how Gamefreak handles regional forms grows. Locking certain evolutions to one game is so…

If lumina crash is accurate in the google doc then espathra is really strong. It has speed boost and an 80 bp stab psychic attack that harshly lowers special defense of anyone it hits. Gonna start melting through things without dark typing.
Do we know the PP of Lumina Crash? Cuz of it's just 5 then it's good but maybe not OU good.

Alright, my stupid idea appears to potentially work: Here's Tangela's TM list, for example:
https://pastebin.com/b7euwhV9
This may be missing some stuff, because of how I chose to do it, but the good news is that it appears to work just fine.
Interesting that Tangela got Night Shade, because in the Spaceworld 1997 demo of Gold/Silver, Tangela(and its beta-only pre-evolution and evolution) got Night Shade via level-up.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Anyone with the game able to tell me Axe Kick's typing? Its ought to be either Bug or Dark as its Lokix's signature, but I am particularly intrigued because Hisuian Lilligant can also learn it. If its Dark, that'd be great coverage against Ghosts.

My Competetive predictions for the fully evolved and legendary pokemon.

Ubers: Koraidon, Miraidon, 3rd legendary

OUBL: Revavroom, Tatsugiri, Dodonzo, Baxcalibur

OU: Skeledirge, Paldean Tauros, Armorouge, Ceruledge, Cyclizar, Tinkaton, yuyu fish, dinglu deer, jianbo leapord, jianwo snail

UUBL: Flamigo, Farigiraf, Quaquaval, Pawmot, Lokix, Veluza, Cetitan, Scovillian, Orthworm, Kingambit, Meowscarada

UU: Oinkolonge, Kilowattrel, Espartha, Palafin, Garganacl, Bombbirdier, Annihilape, Bramblegharst

RUBL: Arboliv, Dachbun, Houndstone, Mabosschiff, Glimmora, Clodsire, Dudunsparce, Gholdengho

RU: Spidops, Rabsca, Bellibolt, Grafaiai, Maushold, Wugtrio

NUBL: Squakabilly, Klawf, Toadscruel

I'll be giving reasons for all soon.

My Competetive predictions for the fully evolved and legendary pokemon.

Ubers: Koraidon, Miraidon, 3rd legendary

OUBL: Revavroom, Tatsugiri, Dodonzo, Baxcalibur

OU: Skeledirge, Paldean Tauros, Armorouge, Ceruledge, Cyclizar, Tinkaton, yuyu fish, dinglu deer, jianbo leapord, jianwo snail

UUBL: Flamigo, Farigiraf, Quaquaval, Pawmot, Lokix, Veluza, Cetitan, Scovillian, Orthworm, Kingambit, Meowscarada

UU: Oinkolonge, Kilowattrel, Espartha, Palafin, Garganacl, Bombbirdier, Annihilape, Bramblegharst

RUBL: Arboliv, Dachbun, Houndstone, Mabosschiff, Glimmora, Clodsire, Dudunsparce, Gholdengho

RU: Spidops, Rabsca, Bellibolt, Grafaiai, Maushold, Wugtrio

NUBL: Squakabilly, Klawf, Toadscruel

I'll be giving reasons for all soon.
Bold of you to do this right as soon as we're about to get a mostly complete TM and Egg learnset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)