The Workshop

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
UM/OM Leader
I
Done. I hope you don't mind that I used your request as Guinea Pig to test out an animated banner; if you don't want it, I can send you a stand alone JPEG.

View attachment 336512
Wow, this is great! I just have a few changes I'd like to see:
First, the abbreviation is actualyl "TPMC", not "TPCM" (easy fix)
Second, is there any way that the text in the card could be made bigger? If possible, as big as it can get without coming out of the box would be good.
Edit: Actually, could you crop down the surrounding background a little so that there's more focus on the Regigigas? The best way I can explain is to say that I want the Regi to feel like there's less background going vertically/horziontally.

Otherwise, I really appreciate this and it's honestly a fantastic job :O

Second, is there any way that the text in the card could be made bigger? If possible, as big as it can get without coming out of the box would be good.
Edit: Actually, could you crop down the surrounding background a little so that there's more focus on the Regigigas? The best way I can explain is to say that I want the Regi to feel like there's less background going vertically/horziontally.

Sure, I can fix that.

Here's the updated version, I hope its to your liking:
TPMC Animation, Version 2.gif

Requester: Sickist
For: UU Cores
Art Direction: Free reign pretty much, just try to include some top mons (i.e. Scizor, Primarina, Keldeo, Tangrowth, Salamence, Mew, w/e). Thank you!

berry

what kind
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Requester: beRRyrock
For: Other Metas Fantasy Premier League
Art Direction: any of the ideas below would be great, but I would be absolutely ecstatic for any art at all. Everything is completely open to any artists’ interpretation

1. “fantasy” theme (think: knights, dragons, castles, etc- galar rapidash, dragonite, aegislash, or others)

2. Fantasy Football (a pokemon wearing a football helmet that says OMPL Fantasy on it, something holding an American football?) maybe something related to a sports score sheet, possibly with famous OM mascots (Audino, Drampa, Mr Mime, Surskit, bonsly)

text should say “OMPL Fantasy” or “OM Fantasy Premier League”, whichever fits better

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Art Direction: any of the ideas below would be great, but I would be absolutely ecstatic for any art at all. Everything is completely open to any artists’ interpretation

1. “fantasy” theme (think: knights, dragons, castles, etc- galar rapidash, dragonite, aegislash, or others)

2. Fantasy Football (a pokemon wearing a football helmet that says OMPL Fantasy on it, something holding an American football?) possibly Something related to a sports score sheet, possibly with famous OM mascots (Audino, Drampa, Mr Mime, Surskit, bonsly

text should say “OMPL Fantasy” or “OM Fantasy Premiere League”, whichever fits better
I'll take this

Albatross

All done! If you want anything changed then just let me know

OMPL_Fantasy.png

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requester: vani
For: DPP PL (team tournament with DPP tiers)
Art Direction: Here are examples of the other Old Gen PL's (RBY, GSC, ADV), but the artist can choose which art style they wanna use. DPP PL should be on the art. For the mons on the logo I would say that there should be 3-4 mons. 1-2 OU Pokemon definetly and maybe 1 UU and 1 Ubers Pokemon. The artist can choose which of these match the best for the art, but the Pokemon that are gonna be used should be on top of the Viability Ranking in their tier.
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Manager signups probably start this Sunday so that's a bit of a short deadline, therefore it'd be nice if it's possible to have the art ready for the Player Signups on May 23rd.

Requester: vani
For: DPP PL (team tournament with DPP tiers)
Art Direction: Here are examples of the other Old Gen PL's (RBY, GSC, ADV), but the artist can choose which art style they wanna use. DPP PL should be on the art. For the mons on the logo I would say that there should be 3-4 mons. 1-2 OU Pokemon definetly and maybe 1 UU and 1 Ubers Pokemon. The artist can choose which of these match the best for the art, but the Pokemon that are gonna be used should be on top of the Viability Ranking in their tier.
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Manager signups probably start this Sunday so that's a bit of a short deadline, therefore it'd be nice if it's possible to have the art ready for the Player Signups on May 23rd.
I will try

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Requester: Merritt
Tournament Name: LCPL X
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Likely June 5th or 6th
Art Direction: Would strongly prefer at least one relevant LC Pokemon from each of the past 5 generations (DPP: Gastly/Gligar/Munchlax, BW: Mienfoo/Hippopotas/Porygon, XY: Pawniard/Fletchling/Foongus, SM: Diglett/Vullaby/Snivy, SWSH: Onix/Grookey/Koffing) though the ones listed here are just examples. Would be nice to have two lines facing off around the text LCPL X.

Thanks!

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Lutra
For: Stadium OU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: An animation of Chansey, bright theatrical fog making it disappear and then a Substitute doll appearing its place when the fog has lifted. Stadium OU Viability Rankings as a title below. See RBY Ubers VR Art by Kaiju Bunny and the Pokémon Stadium Substitute animation for inspiration.

Reactions: pac

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!
Requester: Merritt
Tournament Name: LCPL X
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Likely June 5th or 6th
Art Direction: Would strongly prefer at least one relevant LC Pokemon from each of the past 5 generations (DPP: Gastly/Gligar/Munchlax, BW: Mienfoo/Hippopotas/Porygon, XY: Pawniard/Fletchling/Foongus, SM: Diglett/Vullaby/Snivy, SWSH: Onix/Grookey/Koffing) though the ones listed here are just examples. Would be nice to have two lines facing off around the text LCPL X.

Thanks!
i will be taking this >:)

Requester: zeefable
For: Smogon VGC Premier League
Art Direction: I'd like for "Smogon VGC PL" to be displayed on the sides with the G-Max Urshifu forms on opposite sides. Some other iconic Pokemon that could be included: Incineroar, Regieleki, Landorus-Therian, Rillaboom, Porygon2, Grimmsnarl, and Celesteela. I'm willing to be flexible though so reach out if you have a different idea!
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Manager Signups will go live on June 7th.

Albatross

Requester: Rotten
For: SS AG Next Best Thing
Art Direction: Preferably an AG threat using an unusual item / set (like Choice Scarf Yveltal or Will-O-Wisp + Hex Calyrex-S), along with the banner "AG Next Best Thing" at the top.
Just went with Choice Scarf Yvetal and Will-O-Wisp Calyrex-S because I don't know any other unusual AG sets lol, if you want anything changed then let me know

AG_Next_Best_Thing.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)