Multi-gen 2v2 Doubles Premier League I - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
2v2 Premier League I - Week 1
Hosted by Mubs and Arai

Art by Datsplashtho

Welcome to the first week of the first 2v2 Doubles Premier League tournament! As always, try to keep this thread on-topic. No unnecessary or over the top shitposting or trash talking.

Battle Location:

Pokemon Showdown for SS 2v2, ROM for SM 2v2 and ORAS 2v2.

NOTE: Replays are required, so that we may further develop the tournament side of our 2v2 metagames. Any win posts without replays will NOT be counted as a win.
:skarmory: Scrappy Skarmories (0) vs (6) Hotshot Heatmors :heatmor:
Managers: ayedan vs zioziotrip
SS: SiceXV vs Lkjc
SS: Kardistry King vs ryyjyywyy
SS: DezShizzels vs zioziotrip
SM: SolarflareRo vs 187 Fan
SM: DanDaMan99 vs stableprince569
ORAS: turtalkatthing vs I want Atago to sit on me

:arctovish: Act-Fishing Arctovishes (3) vs (3) Shmepic :victini:

Managers: Kaif vs Poison Adhesive
SS: Kaif vs D2TheW
SS: LuckyPiper vs TheShadowClaw
SS: Astrologistic style vs Mishimono
SM: pazza vs Djokra
SM: Close vs Le Creme Brule
ORAS: Lancer Fr vs Poison Adhesive

The deadline to play all games will be one week, or until Sunday, May 31st at 11:59 pm GMT-4. Extensions will not be given, teams must instead substitute out players should they and their opponent not be able to find suitable times to play. Activity wins and losses will be given based on host discretion.

Last edited:

RADU

formerly STABLE
predicts cuz they're fun

:skarmory: Scrappy Skarmories (0) vs (6) Hotshot Heatmors :heatmor: ayedan literally admitted he drafted a bad team and then benched himself lmfao
SM: SUSTENANCE_1 vs stableprince569

:arctovish: Act-Fishing Arctovishes (4)
vs (2) Shmepic :victini: what kinda fucking name is Shmepic
SS: Kaif vs D2TheW I thought Kaif would play SM
SS: LuckyPiper vs TheShadowClaw
SS: Astrologistic style vs Mishimono mish goatered will carry
SM: motogp vs Djokra
SM: Close vs Le Creme Brule
ORAS: Lancer Fr vs Poison Adhesive

Last edited:
not only am I completely ignorant to the entire metagame of 2v2, I've been informed that my team is DOGSHIT and I would like to compensate for our inevitable defeat with brash and unnecessary predictions in our favor

:skarmory: Scrappy Skarmories (0) vs (6) Hotshot Heatmors :heatmor: ayedan literally admitted he drafted a bad team and then benched himself lmfao
The first rule of like-farming in 1v1 is to disagree with stableprince's post so with that being said I predict a 6-0 in our favor
SS: SiceXV vs Lkjc ( Sice is a fearless captain who slots himself in the most competitive tier of them all, SS 2v2 1. Shoutout to the chad Quaritchz for defining BRAVE MEn. HE walked so BRAVE LEADER Sice XV could win.
sice is king.jpg

SS: Kardistry King vs ryyjyywyy (I'd like to address the haters that say Kard is a dom alt: you are ABOSLUTELY RIGHT idk who this kard fellow is but there's no account called "kardistry king" in the team discord it's just a dude called "joseph krawowski" and as we know DOM LOVES RUSSIA) ALSO RYY IS UNVIABLE AND BAD
dommy.png

SS: DezShizzels vs zioziotrip (zio ALMOST has the edge here because he is a 2v2 ROOMVOICE and ROOMVOICES are objectively better at the game. But Dez is a tourbanned user in 1v1 and tourbanned users are better at 1v1 just look at dom so gg on this one zio_
king dez.png

solar dubs.PNG

fan.PNG

frog.PNG
need I say more?
that name is fucking BASED

ha you probably thought that I'd shit on aidan for drafting like 8 non-mainers and himself. Well that's where you're WRONG buckaroo not only is lucarioaidan the goat but he's also very good at 2v2. he's proven himself on SEVERAL occasions during friendlies with piles rn and he's also managing all on his own without any help from sice. real talk though we can't have a cinderella story without cinderella so aidan is our cinderella.

he's worlds better than all the other captians

zio: got his star player removed from the tournament and isn't starting eblurb over himself

kaif: arctovish is unranked on the 1v1 VR sheet and his team is about to get 5th place

PA: okay Pa is admittedly pretty cool

tl;dr is that aidan is the best and if you disagree then cry yourself a river and shut the hell up

I could not care less about the other series

pazza

Banned deucer.
the demigod will bless you w some predicts

:arctovish: Act-Fishing Arctovishes (6) vs (0) Shmepic :victini:
Managers: Kaif vs Poison Adhesive - Kaif is Indian and would get messed up by PA irl.
SS: Kaif vs D2TheW - Kaif is the goat at 2v2
SS: LuckyPiper vs TheShadowClaw - tsc is bad at any tier not named "gen71v1"
SS: Astrologistic style vs Mishimono - idk either of em but astro is fire in 1v1 & french so gg
SM: motogp vs Djokra - motogp is the goat and Alice is Alice
SM: Close vs Le Creme Brule - this wont even be Close.
ORAS: Lancer Fr vs Poison Adhesive - Lancer is the goat of oras 2v2, single handle making this meta a thing on his own after telling the bias 2v2 mods to add it into 2v2pl. Lancer Fr will smoke his opponents.

1590443281204.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)