Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for somebody that has a heracross mega stone, willing to trade pinsir mega. Or message me if you are looking for something else

I was directed here so...

Does anyone have X Mega Stone or Charizard Stones(both)

I have:
5 IV E Speed HA Dratini(F) Adamant
5 IV Honedge (x/31/31/31/31/31) Quiet
Honedge with 0 Speed IV Quiet

I can breed:
Protean Froakie
Bulletproof Chespin
Timid Lucario

Thank you very, very much! Hopefully you can make use of that Feebas! :3
Oh yes, thank you! By the way, I couldn't help but notice that your game is a different region than mine.. Would you be willing to do me a favor and breed a pair of my 6IV eevees so I can have a foreign 5IV male eevee? In return, you can keep my 6IV male, to breed yourself.

Oh yes, thank you! By the way, I couldn't help but notice that your game is a different region than mine.. Would you be willing to do me a favor and breed a pair of my 6IV eevees so I can have a foreign 5IV male eevee? In return, you can keep my 6IV male, to breed yourself.
Do you mean that you give me your 6IV Eevee in order for me to breed? Sure, I can do that for you, it would be absolutely no problem. I'm soon going to work, but you still could give me your Eevee now, so I can start afterwards! :3

Do you mean that you give me your 6IV Eevee in order for me to breed? Sure, I can do that for you, it would be absolutely no problem. I'm soon going to work, but you still could give me your Eevee now, so I can start afterwards! :3
Awesome, thanks! If at all possible, I'd love to get two eevees, one with 31/X/31/31/31/31 and the other with 31/31/31/X/31/31. If you could do that for me I'd be super grateful. :D

FT: 6IV Ditto's freshly RNG'ed and Pokébanked from European Pokébank. (From Holland)
They are from Giant Chasm at lvl 55 and their summary can be checked in the trade before trading. They have a timid nature

LF:
-special items (high end competitive BP items, leftovers and such)
-6IV HA Eevee with wish
-6IV Lucario
-other special offers like shinies, legends or good breeds are welcome too
I'm still looking forward for trades. Have updated my post a little bit. Please PM me^^

Awesome, thanks! If at all possible, I'd love to get two eevees, one with 31/X/31/31/31/31 and the other with 31/31/31/X/31/31. If you could do that for me I'd be super grateful. :D
That wouldn't be a problem either! :P Just trade me! ^-^ I'll PM you then, when I'm finished breeding, okay? :3

Sure will! And if there's anything you'd like me to breed for you too, just let me know c:
Let me think if I need anything and I'll tell you as soon as I know it, too :3 I'll start breeding, as soon as I can!
Oh and don't worry about all of these 5IV Pokemon, I got plenty of them :P

Last edited:
Can someone be generous and send me a ditto? Or someone with normal friend safary with ditto? I dont care about the nature or iv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)