Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone wants to try to calculate Avaluggs base stats:

Here's an image of it at level 40 (confirmed by taking into consideration how much exp it already has / still needs for next level)
http://i.imgur.com/csyPJ77.jpg
It probably won't have many EVs, since you meet Bergmite kinda late, it's likely only grown one level, but I don't know for sure.

I tried around with it and came to ~95 hp, ~105-110 atk, ~180 def. Didn't try the others. Not sure what calculators there are for this (I've read about Toasts X/Y stat calculator, but couldn't find anything about it through google / smogon search), but I can't find any. So my method is pretty tedious...

Here you can see Furfrous stats: https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1380/74/1380747439948.jpg
Mega Venusaur stats: http://i.imgur.com/Jn4fr97.jpg (probably doesn't help much since he likely has many EVs and we don't know the nature...)

How accurate are the base stats we're getting and will we ever know for sure?
Most aren't 100% accurate (only megas can be calculated and some of them are pretty much guaranteed true, like Mega M2 Y/Blastoise), but they're likely not far off, it depends on the Pokemon (at what level their stats were seen etc).
And yes it's definitely possible to "ever" know their real base stats. It's just a bit of work...

Last edited:
Won't there be like an official guidebook that shows all the base stats or something?

EDIT:
Furfrous Stat Estimations (Gentle Nature, ~16 IVs, 15 EVs across the board)
HP: 75
Atk: 80
Def: 55
SpA: 65
SpD: 90
Spe: 100
465 BST

For Avalugg I also did 16 IVs and 15 EVs. (I dunno when bergmite joins exactly so it's a bit uncertain really)
HP: 100
Atk: 110
Def: 180-185
SpA: 45
SpD: 35-40
Spe: 25-30

Damn. Dat defense.

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Here's a non-blurry Malamar stats pic :

Once again assuming 15 IVs in each stat while also having 40 EVs in every stat. (Also rounding each stat to the nearest 5th)

HP: 80
Att: 100
Def: 90
SpA: 70
SpD: 60
Spe: 70

Here's a non-blurry Malamar stats pic :

Once again assuming 15 IVs in each stat while also having 40 EVs in every stat. (Also rounding each stat to the nearest 5th)

HP: 80
Att: 100
Def: 90
SpA: 70
SpD: 60
Spe: 70
Is it just me or does this Malamar look like it's a different color? Anyway, just posting to point out that it has Suction Cups as an ability over contrary, not sure if it's been mentioned yet.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Which thread will be the proper housing for the full TM listing?
I'll be making an OP tonight/tomorrow (Which is already written) for TM Locations... I assume UT will be making its own TM list thread for all the TM's available in the game (and their mechanics). Check out some of Stellar's threads in IS Deck :)

EDIT: I just realised you probably meant compatibility as opposed to locations... That makes a lot of sense for UT to have a compatibility thread. However, I assume this would come under each Pokemon thread seperately in their own TM Movepool list.

Last edited:
Am I the only person annoyed by how stats are presented in the OP?

All stats except MegaMewtwo Y (and possibly MegaBlastoise) are assumptions based on IV/EV estimates of a single screenshot, and thus are likely to be wrong. I'd rather have ranges instead of showing what's likely to be false information.

Last edited:

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
How accurate are the base stats we're getting and will we ever know for sure?
We can't be 100% accurate due to IVs and EVs, but we try to be as accurate as possible; they should be accurate enough to give everyone an idea of what a Pokemon will be like for your play-through. All base stats will be replaced by what the official guide states if base stats are listed there.

I need to check with some people on a few things but I have an attack plan for the guidebooks. I'll post all the finalized information on the Thursday night before the game's release. I say Thursday because Australia and Europe will have the games and English guidebooks several hours before North America, so we should be well on our way by the NA release hour.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Won't there be like an official guidebook that shows all the base stats or something?
The official guidebooks do not give exact values, only ballpark estimates. It is unlikely they will give exact base stats now.

Yes. We'll need to calculate exact base stats ourselves.

And this means we'll need to raise perhaps a hundred Pokemon of each species to Lv100 through day-care to see possible stats. Once we see a 31-point difference in a single stat with a neutral nature, we can calculate what exactly that base stat is.

Venom Drench is from the leaker on /vp/ here. He's been posting lots of images from the game, so he's the real deal. Other things from the same person: Sylveon learns Light Screen and Misty Terrain. Also the Electric field move seems to be called Magnetic Field.

Play Nice is in this video here around 9:40 (known by Pansage and Pansear, so Panpour also seems likely, Pikachu learns it too). One of the later videos on that accuont show Fletchling learning Agility at level 13/14.

Ralts is now Psychic/Fairy (so safe to assume Kirlia is, given both Ralts and Gardevoir are).

Amaura's stat screen. Moves: Icy Wind, Taken Down, Mist.

Some evolution methods:

-Floette to Florges requires Shiny Stone.
-Doublade to Aegislash requires Dusk Stone.
-Helioptile to Heliolisk requires Sun Stone.
-Skrelp evolves into Dragalge when knowing Camouflage from level 37 onwards
-Clauncher evolves into Clawitzer when knowing Crabhammer from level 37 onwards

The stat ranges for Delphox can probably be replaced with the lower limits, since the lower limit for these stats reaches a total of 530 (a starter is usually 525-535), while the total for the upper limits reaches a whopping 564 - far higher than any previous starter pokemon. Chesnaught's stats seem about right (edit: BST 530, c.f. Sceptile), and Greninja's are a little high with a total of 540.

Last edited:
The stat ranges for Delphox can probably be replaced with the lower limits, since the lower limit for these stats reaches a total of 530 (a starter is usually 525-535), while the total for the upper limits reaches a whopping 564 - far higher than any previous starter pokemon. Chesnaught's stats seem about right (edit: BST 530, c.f. Sceptile), and Greninja's are a little high with a total of 540.
did you really just use "c.f." on a pokemon forum?

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll be making an OP tonight/tomorrow (Which is already written) for TM Locations... I assume UT will be making its own TM list thread for all the TM's available in the game (and their mechanics). Check out some of Stellar's threads in IS Deck :)

EDIT: I just realised you probably meant compatibility as opposed to locations... That makes a lot of sense for UT to have a compatibility thread. However, I assume this would come under each Pokemon thread seperately in their own TM Movepool list.
No, I meant a listing like

TM01 Focus Punch
TM02 Curse
TM03 Swords Dance

etc. - I will need something like it when we do CAP updates for 6th Gen ASB Movepools.

Pretty sure Josh confirmed that Baby-Doll Eyes is just a Growl clone with +1 priority. I'll search through his posts and see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)