All Items
1 Sub
2 Day DQ for Battlers
4 Day DQ for ref
Switch = KO
15 Chills/6 Recoveries
Arena: Unown Soup
Assassin Rules:
When the thread is posted, the referee lists the Battler's Target. Battlers can attack only their Target. Once their Target is KO'd, their Target's Target becomes their new Target. Attempts to hit an opponent who is not your current target will result in using Struggle towards your Target*. You are under strict orders to take out your target.
*Spread moves are an exception. While Spread moves can hit multiple opponents, they cannot be used if the pokemon's Target is untargetable. In other words, if your Target is in the evasive stage of fly, you cannot use Earthquake to hit everyone else.

First person to accept this battle will dictate if it is LC, NFE, No Evolutions (Like Unown), or FE.

Taking the above and

FREE REFFING!
Assassins!
1 v 1 v 1 v 1
All Abilities
All Items
1 Sub
2 Day DQ for Battlers
4 Day DQ for ref
Switch = KO
15 Chills/6 Recoveries
Arena: Unown Soup
Assassin Rules:
When the thread is posted, the referee lists the Battler's Target. Battlers can attack only their Target. Once their Target is KO'd, their Target's Target becomes their new Target. Attempts to hit an opponent who is not your current target will result in using Struggle towards your Target*. You are under strict orders to take out your target.
*Spread moves are an exception. While Spread moves can hit multiple opponents, they cannot be used if the pokemon's Target is untargetable. In other words, if your Target is in the evasive stage of fly, you cannot use Earthquake to hit everyone else.

First person to accept this battle will dictate if it is LC, NFE, No Evolutions (Like Unown), or FE.
Lol dang Akela you sure love that assassins match. And I don't blame you, it was great fun.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright I'll issue two open challenges with the same rules
3v3 Freshmons
2 day DQ (3 for Ref)
2 Subs Unlimited Chills
All abilities
Training items I guess
I'll take the second one, ASB Arena. O yeah and singles since it doesn't say. And Switch=OK

Last edited:
OPEN CHALLENGE!
4 v 4 Doubles FE
All Abilities
All Items
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
5 Chills/2 Recoveries
You choose the arena
You choose Switch

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge!
4vs4 Doubles Strongmons
Arena: Forlorn Graveyard (aka ghost gym, latest edition)
Switch: OK
Item: OK

DQ, Recovery, Chills, abilities and Subs up to the acceptor.

I would like a match to train my Scraggy, 1v1, all the standard stuff. Anyone game?

Also I have no clue if there is a queue or where said queue is.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pretty sure the queue is empty. I will take on deadfox!

e: i am dum and the queue is:
Frosty vs ? (4v4 strongmon doubles) ref: Geodude6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)