Smogon Tournament #3: Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Round 5!

RUBY

DevilinDenial vs. *Loki 4-0
-Finaly Loki gets an "easy" match, although DevilinDenial has been surprising people left and right. This should be interesting? Yes.

*Anyone vs. *husk 2-0
-This is a pretty class match and the winner "should" face Loki for the Ruby division finals. Brazilian vs American: The Final Bout.

SAPPHIRE

Sarenji vs. *Sir Chris 1-0
-Sarenji is pulling a "DevilinDenial", or a homsar from last tournament. However now he is playing the God of Luck so we'll see how it goes, skill or not.

*Justin8649 vs. *MoP 6-6
-Yeah I'm really not sure who I want to lose more!

EMERALD

gotei(13)hyorinmaru vs. Fear 2-0
-Two non-starred competitors in the semi finals of their division. Potentially an ATQ member could make Round Six. God help us all.

Havak vs. Judgement 1-0
-Judgement, slayer of chaos and horrible tournament director vs. Relative unknown, but apparently talented Havak... begin!

DEADLINE IS THE 4TH OF FEBRUARY WHICH GIVES YOU AN EXTRA WEEKEND. PM LOGS TO ME.

Infractioning everything after this post that results in bitching of someone's advancing.

Also irony that a PR'er would bring that up.

hmmsm justine houstins

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I haven't kept up with any of this crap since round 2. I just make the pairings, post the topics, and MoP moderates/updates it. He told me to DQ Havak. I listened.

I sent a PM to Hairy Pimp.

i also dont agree entirely though with hairy pimps moving forward (no offense) because he hasnt battled as much as havak has and i feel that havak has made more effort on his part to compete.

*Anyone vs. *husk
-This is a pretty class match and the winner "should" face Loki for the Ruby division finals. Brazilian vs American: The Final Bout.

husk is not american he is brown!:(

See, I could waste my time and satisfy all of your needs as to why Hairy Pimp advanced over Havak, but then I realized that all of your opinions doesn't matter as to who you think or want to advance. So keep posting and keep getting out of line. Just don't go bitching around once you get that golden 3rd infraction followed swiftly by the 5th one. You don't question an officer who writes you a ticket, so why do it here? Rhetorical question so don't go off topic by answering it.

Thank you and good luck to all participants!

So unless anyone else has anything to say regarding the actual participants remaining in the tournament, please refrain yourself before we all have to lock this topic, making all winners PM skarm, and in the end, no one will know who gets to the finals of each divisons, therefore ruining it for everyone.

Good day.

Anyone with any importance otherwise, feel free to hit me up regarding this.

*Anyone vs. *husk

husk is not american he is brown!:(

this post made me lol.
and cool husk is indian so go husk.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Rooting for two out of these three guys to make finals: Sir Chris, husk and Justin

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fihgt storng loki......fihgt storng.

You have the support of the jekal.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Asdf. So, Husk, you did decide to hide from me until this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)