Smogon Tournament #3: Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK, so if Sir Chris manages to beat Sarenji, Justin, and the two division winners, he gets 10 dollars from MoP!

Ok I've made a slight adjustment in the pairings. Havak has been given the win over Hairy Pimp. Sorry this took so long, I was just informed of what happened and there were some misunderstandings somewhere along the way.

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
confirming loss in a bad game(from my side) to Gotei.
2-0.

I wasnt in the mood for battling for personal reasons but since I found him on smogon and I would had been away from NB for a few days,so I wasn't able to move it or wait for another day.

To end all of the questioning, MoP tried to use a BP team against me and after he ingrained he passed to an attackless pokemon, I sent in DDTar, Taunted, Dragon Danced. So yeah, he gave up! The funny thing is that I was so close to using my own BP team against him, but then I decided, "well i just built a really good standard team, and i know i will win with it." The end.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah cool, thanks. Replied to Judgement, we see eachother often enough so we should battle soon.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
looooooooooooooooookiiiiiiiiiiii

oh man I can just picture husk/loki or anyone/loki...either of those matches would be impossibly epic. I cannot wait for the next round.

Loki's a fuckin' luck whore. In our 2nd match, he scored 1 freeze and like 4 CHs. His team also happened to stop 1/2 of my team. The first match was fair though, sorry.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
Loki's a fuckin' luck whore. His team also happened to stop 1/2 of my team.
uh lol? I just went through the log, you had two critical hits to my one, neither of us got any freezes or anything and you hit on every hypnosis. My critical was probably more crucial than your two but that's hardly being a "luck whore". Just accept your loss dude, there's no need to make excuses.

Havak

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat Judgement in a very close game 1-0.

Saved it from 4-1 down I believe. Great match.

Havak

Dude, My Raikou at x3 CM would KO your Tyranitar at 74% HP and that's that. Just forget it now, and don't spam the thread incase you get in shit... =/

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
End Battle! Sarenji wins!
Score: 1 to 0

gg Sir Chris. Really tense battle, just like Cerberus's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)