Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when breeding for pokemon who passes on the characteristic's? for example i have a magnemite with a Mischivous Characteristic and a Ditto with a different characteristic but a modest nature holding Everstone in the daycare.

my question is after 4-6 eggs what are the nature and characteristic going to be?

Well it's hard to say but at least 3 of those are going to have modest nature and probably the same goes for the characteristic.

EDIT: For the Luvdisc moveset maybe:

Speed raising nature that doesn't hinder its' sp. atk.

EVs: 252 Sp. Atk./252 spd./6 HP

-HP Grass/Electric
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Rain Dance

Maybe with Focus Sash to allow it to be able to set up Rain Dance and that allows it to outspeed a lot of UU pokes and then try and inflict some damage with his/her attacks.

i need some help EVing my celebi on shoddy Battle
right now im running Modest 244 Speed for some extra power for CM/Psychic/Grass Knot/Recover, to grass knot jolly Tyranitar

Celebi isnt gonna outspeed any weavile, but some pokemon on concern are Heracross, possible Lucario, Roserade, and any other dangerous 90-95 base speed pokemon

losing Modest and the EV's there could lost alot of power, but does anyone know what speed Celebi has to reach to outspeed its common threats, with lower base speed but more EV'ed to outspeed base 100 pokemon?

Okay I don't even know what you're talking about with the rj 45 connector cable, and my internet does run through a telephone cord. How do you set up your own router?

EDIT: Yes, both parent's IVs are chosen at random and are passed down to the baby so that means that even Dittos' IVs can pass down which is why people use Ditto as he can breed with almost everyone.

Okay I don't even know what you're talking about with the rj 45 connector cable, and my internet does run through a telephone cord. How do you set up your own router?

EDIT: Yes, both parent's IVs are chosen at random and are passed down to the baby so that means that even Dittos' IVs can pass down which is why people use Ditto as he can breed with almost everyone.
alright cool!. thanks.

The best way? Using a fast pokemon, or a pokemon that can take a hit, and hitting Gengar with Psychic, Shadow Ball/Shadow Claw, or Dark Pulse/Crunch.

Snorlax was always nice. Starmie could work (be wary of T-bolt). Heatran does well.

This may be too vague a question to really be answered, but is a UU Sandstorm Team viable at all? I'm attempting one right now. Unfortunately there's no Sand Stream pokemon, so I have to put Smooth Rock and Sandstorm on two pokemon. Anyone have any theories on what could make it a valuable asset? Again, this is a pretty open-ended question...

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It will help against the many rain and sun based teams in UU. Cradily could be abused to hell, as could Shuckle. Aerodactyl would also receive a nice bonus.

I don't think so. The 10 ANIV ones were not at all resettable as they were just traded to GBA games during nintendo events. The only celebi I can think of that might have been resettable was the Japanese bonus disc (agate) celebi which was transfered to the GBA game the same way WISHMKR Jirachi was done for the American Colo bonus disc. So, that would be semi-resettable in the same way that wish maker jirachi are if you know how that works.

Other Celebi which could be resetable would be wondercard or other foreign events as none of the Celebi given away in the U.S. were resettable.

I don't think so. The 10 ANIV ones were not at all resettable as they were just traded to GBA games during nintendo events. The only celebi I can think of that might have been resettable was the Japanese bonus disc (agate) celebi which was transfered to the GBA game the same way WISHMKR Jirachi was done for the American Colo bonus disc. So, that would be semi-resettable in the same way that wish maker jirachi are if you know how that works.

Other Celebi which could be resetable would be wondercard or other foreign events as none of the Celebi given away in the U.S. were resettable.
Its actually ageto celebi lol. Japanese translation.

There have been no celebi wondercard events japanese, or any other place. At least not in D/P. But yea if you have the celebi bonus disc + jap collo + jap 3rd gen game + jap GC + Jap d/p you can get a celebi in 3rd gen game and transfer to jap d/p to your english d/p. >.>

If you show the Master Breeder in Emerald a pokemon with multiple flawless IVs, does he pick a random one to talk about or is it the same one every time?

If you show the Master Breeder in Emerald a pokemon with multiple flawless IVs, does he pick a random one to talk about or is it the same one every time?
He picks a random one each time you talk to him. So you should talk to him a fair few times to make sure he mentions all of the 31s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)