Tournament VGC Swiss Tour - Round 2 (Accepting Subs at 0-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling Act: I messaged my opp on monday and he didnt respond, gave him time from a message this morning on smogon wall and he didnt respond, sorry for using smogon dms and will try to use smogon wall more in the future (i kinda just learned about it) also noticed my opp didn't respond to his round 1 either :/
Screenshot (27).png

I won't be able to battle tomorrow. My opponent hasn't been online since Wednesday. I don't care which way activity get's called for our match. Just posting here to let organizers know. All correspondence was on Swampy's profile. I was around for a few hours on Thursday and never got contacted by them for our battles. I also feel it's unfair for me to call activity when I won't be available tomorrow (they could very easily hop online during the day tomorrow while I'm busy or gone.)

Calling act, scheduled a time they asked for a reschedule 40mins prior I rescheduled they are 1 hour late for the agreed upon time, I'm busy for the rest of the week and can't play any other time. Proof on my wall

My opponent hasn't answer yet, i wrote him on Monday (My opponent is The Funny dude),
I am writing here to let the organizers know about it

Icicle220

formerly FireLandonYT
Calling Activity, i contacted him twice and he has been online after the first message but ignored me
activity.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)