• I want to manage!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I want to watch

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="InkVGC, post: 9753906, member: 551090"]
I think 16 is only something people will suggest playing as a meme tbh. Like in general it seems so uncompetitive I can't imagine anybody signing up to take a 16 slot ever. I also think rotation slots are less preferable to static ones so I'd prefer just dropping unpopular formats if anything, rather than scrambling to fit stuff like VGC16 and VGC14 for its own sake.
/QUOTE]

Not even true

InkVGC

VGC Circuit Champion
QUOTE="InkVGC, post: 9753906, member: 551090"]
I think 16 is only something people will suggest playing as a meme tbh. Like in general it seems so uncompetitive I can't imagine anybody signing up to take a 16 slot ever. I also think rotation slots are less preferable to static ones so I'd prefer just dropping unpopular formats if anything, rather than scrambling to fit stuff like VGC16 and VGC14 for its own sake.
/QUOTE]

Not even true
Bro wants to click dark void soooo bad

VGC 22/19/18/17 are kinda no-brainers as a whole- with gen7 being a very healthy and competitive generation overall and '22 being the only gen 8 worlds & one of the better formats of that gen (at least it isn't series 6, 8, or BDSP)

VGC 16 would be an extremely unfun joke of a format to play- 15 or 14 would be good. I'm personally leaning towards 14 to get more limited-dex slots on the roster since rn the only one we would have is '17

VGC 13 would be great for BW rep, my only problem would be that playing in that format with pre-nerf thundurus would be EXTREMELY unfun

I would actually be very curious about VGC 2008- it's essentially an extremely different format from anything the vast majority would've played before and i would actually like to see how that would turn out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)