XY Ubers Ubers Team of Smash Brothers

Why?

• Total voters
As a disclaimer, this team is in no way meant to be a good team for raising one's rank on the ubers ladder. It is inspired by super smash brothers brawl and is really awful, so read and enjoy!
upload_2014-7-14_11-21-19.png
upload_2014-7-14_11-23-17.png
upload_2014-7-14_11-24-20.png

==============================================================================
Captain Falcon (Blaziken) @ Choice Band
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch (Falcon Punch)
- Blaze Kick (Falcon Kick)
- Brave Bird (Falcon Dive)
- Sky Uppercut (Raptor Boost)

This was the easiest one to come up with, the hardest part being remembering what the raptor boost was called. This one is probably the best on the team except for possibly lucas or falco, but they are pokemon that are actually somewhat good in ubers. Captain Falcon is one of my favorite characters in brawl, even if he is not so good, and is very fun to play with in both brawl and pokemon.

Marth (Escavalier) @ Life Orb
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn (Shield Breaker)
- Aerial Ace (Dolphin Slash)
- Swords Dance (Dancing Blade)
- Counter (Counter)

It was really hard thinking up a moveset for Marth, I wanted to use feint, but nothing (aside from smeargle) knew that alongside aerial ace, swords dance, and counter, which seemed to be very obvious moves once I had thought of them. This thing beats a lot of different walls and some physical attackers due to counter, also nobody expects to get hit by an aerial ace from an escavalier.

Lucas (Mewtwo) @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt (PK Thunder)
- Ice Beam (PK Freeze)
- Flamethrower (PK Fire)
- Recover (PSI Magnet)

This is the team MVP pretty easily, what with being a mewtwo and all, and even though lucas was never on of my favorites in brawl, this has perfect coverage (if a lack of STAB). Boltbeam is always good, and this pokemon has the highest special attack in the game and good recovery & decent bulk, this is a force to be reckoned with. 140 speed isn't too shabby either.

Samus (Magneton) @ Eviolite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Magnet Bomb (bomb thing)
- Charge Beam (charge lazer)
- Electro Ball (screw attack)
- Flash Cannon (arm cannon)

This thing is somewhat less than great in ubers. I''m using it over magneton just because I like it better and more bulk is good. Sturdy because even with eviolite, practically everything can 1-hit ko it, so I can always get off at least one attack (unless fake out, which we all know is so common in ubers). this thing is a good pokemon in RU, even UU, but not so much in Ubers.

Falco (Deoxys-Attack) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Focus Blast (Blaster)
- Reflect (Shine)
- Extreme Speed (Falco Phantasm)
- Fire Punch (Fire Bird)

Falco is one of my favorites in Brawl, and if I ever play melee I'll be sure to use him there as well. I know Meta Knight is the best and all, but Falco is pretty damn awesome too. Focus sash so I can get two attacks off (or one focus miss) and the opponent has to use at least 4 pp. This thing is decent at best, and by no stretch of the word good.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Aura Sphere
- ExtremeSpeed
- Force Palm
- Counter

I admit, I was running out of Ideas when I made this one, this is his exact moveset from brawl (although I had to look up what his side-b was) and it might be good if it had a) lucarionite (or was in UU) b) close combat over force palm and c) maybe dark pulse over counter. This 'mon is pretty bad, not super bad though.

So, that is the end of my RMT. Thank you for reading, if you are going to rag on how bad it is, take it up with Sakurai and tell him to change it in Smash 4!
(also sorry for images being different sizes)

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Edgar said:
Use Low Kick on Blaziken as it is superior to Sky Uppercut :]
But... It doesn't even look close to the Raptor Boost attack... Imo Bisharp>Escavalier because it looks more like Marth.

I'm p sure there's a rule that says you can't post troll teams so yeah...

But... It doesn't even look close to the Raptor Boost attack... Imo Bisharp>Escavalier because it looks more like Marth.

I'm p sure there's a rule that says you can't post troll teams so yeah...
bisharp learns all that? oh, cool. nevermind, it doesn't get megahorn or feint. and someone posted an RU troll team recently, so I'm pretty sure the repercussions won't be too bad.

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mr.Ganon said:
bisharp learns all that? oh, cool. nevermind, it doesn't get megahorn or feint. and someone posted an RU troll team recently, so I'm pretty sure the repercussions won't be too bad.
Does it really need megahorn? Plus you don't have feint regardless.

Also if you are referring to Molks, that peaked #1 so it wasn't that trollish so to speak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)