The Workshop

Requester: Bad User: Stockings
For: ADV OU Team Archetypes Overview
Art Direction: A piece that showcases the core of one or two of the more common archetypes in adv currently, I'm mainly thinking Magneton+Claydol, Forretress+Gengar+Tyranitar or Metagross+Swampert+Snorlax.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requester: The Dark Alakazam
For: 1v1 Hall of Fame
Art Direction: A hallway, with framed pictures hanging down the hallway, both the left and right walls being visible, and golden trophies underneath the pictures on top of pedestals. The pictures are of different Pokemon, a Gengar, a Alakazam, and a Stunfisk on the left, and a Mega Charizard X, a Mega Blaziken, and a Staravia on the right, with the other pictures being too far in the distance to be seen. Thank you very much!

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requester: spink
For: ADV NU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: I think something cute with three of the best mons in the tier (chimecho, roselia, and hitmonchan) would be really cool. Maybe something like a tea party between the three of them while chime and rose are laughing between themselves and hitmonchan looks awkward since he's a macho fighting-type. I'm not super attached to any idea, though, so if the artist wants to make something else that's cool we can talk about it on discord. My tag is spink#9171

Last edited:
Requester: spink
For: ADV NU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: I think something cute with three of the best mons in the tier (chimecho, roselia, and hitmonchan) would be really cool. Maybe something like a tea party between the three of them while chime and rose are laughing between themselves and hitmonchan looks awkward since he's a macho fighting-type. I'm not super attached to any idea, though, so if the artist wants to make something else that's cool we can talk about it on discord. My tag is spink#9171
Bada bing, enjoy

NU Viability Rankings.png

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Requester: Teclis
For: RoA Sample Teams
Art Direction:
Something with Zapdos, Tyranitar and Landorus-Therian as well as the thread title in would be great. I'm not much of an artist myself so the rest is up to you!

The thread is to be posted next week-end ; I'm making the request in advance since it seems it is not mandatory for it to be up. Please tell me if it's an issue.

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Megazard
Tournament name: PUPL
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): signups in a week, the tour won't start for at least 3
Art Direction: Something similar to the LCPL banner with top mons hanging out, maybe avoid Lilligant in case that gets banned though

5gen

jumper
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requester: 5gen
For: ZeroUsed room intro
Art Direction: Silhouette of Silvally types in a row with their manes slightly coloured with a silhouette of Swanna with spread wings above them. The Silvally types should mainly feature their head and mane (can take inspiration from Silv’s Pokemon Shuffle sprite). Going to leave the choice of Silvally types up to the artist, whichever palette works best. Keep in mind Fairy, Steel, and Ghost are not ZU.

Edit: Dimensions are 500x222

Last edited:

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: TONE
For: Olivine Octilleries team logo
Details: Maybe have one of the Octillery's tentacles form the S in Octilleries and have another adjust some Choice Specs that it can wear.

-----------
Mod edit: for future reference it should be clarified that this thread isn't meant for team logos! Keeping the request up this time since an artist already volunteered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gum

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Megazard
Tournament name: PUPL
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): signups in a week, the tour won't start for at least 3
Art Direction: Something similar to the LCPL banner with top mons hanging out, maybe avoid Lilligant in case that gets banned though
Here you go esteemed user Megazard, a batch of snazzy PU mons just having some fun in the clouds ^-^

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Details: Maybe have one of the Octillery's tentacles form the S in Octilleries and have another adjust some Choice Specs that it can wear.
imma yoink this req bop

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist

-----------
Mod edit: for future reference it should be clarified that this thread isn't meant for team logos! Keeping the request up this time since an artist already volunteered.
really sorry to do this, but gonna have to drop my reservation due to irl stuff, apologies :( sad face

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: ZU
For: ZU Team Dump Thread (Current art is just a placeholder)
Art Direction: The artist has free reign on this one, however, it should include some top tier Pokemon in ZU such as Swanna, Electivire, Combusken, and Silvally Water / Fighting. I would also greatly appreciate it if you could fit Machoke into the art somehow. This is a team dump thread so it should reflect as much. I wouldn't mind if you use older team dump threads for inspiration such as OUs team Bazaar. Thanks!

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Oathkeepre
For: ZU Matchmaking thread
Art Direction: Since this thread has a theme of pairing a Pokemon with another and since Swanna is in the tier, someone requested swan love boats in the shape of Swanna!

Last edited:
Requester: ZU
For: ZU Team Dump Thread (Current art is just a placeholder)
Art Direction: The artist has free reign on this one, however, it should include some top tier Pokemon in ZU such as Swanna, Electivire, Combusken, and Silvally Water / Fighting. I would also greatly appreciate it if you could fit Machoke into the art somehow. This is a team dump thread so it should reflect as much. I wouldn't mind if you use older team dump threads for inspiration such as OUs team Bazaar. Thanks!
Imma taking this one. ^^

Reactions: BP
Requester: Sickist
For: UU Research Week v3
Art Direction: Artist has free reign here, just make sure it somewhat applies to research and includes some UU staples, such as Scizor and Latias, or something at least well known and used in the tier, such as Cobalion. Other than that, feel free to go to town! Thanks alot from Me and Twilight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)