Salamence (M) @ Black Belt ** Shooting Star
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 136 Spd / 120 SAtk
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Brick Break
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rock Slide

MixMence. Black Belt guarantees the 2HKO on Blissey without CB. HP Grass to eventually take out Pert. Rock Slide for Gyarados/opposing Mences and Fire Blast for Skarm. This is just here to dent stuff. Thanks Fear.

Heracross (M) @ Salac Berry
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Endure
- Megahorn
- Reversal
- Swords Dance

My main sweeper. Works well with the support I've given him.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Def / 44 Spd / 16 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Counter
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

I know I can't hit Gengar with this, but Counter allows me to take out those annoying CB Gross/Mences/Tars without sacrificing a Pokemon. AT for all my sweepers. Special wall too.

Houndoom (M) @ Petaya Berry
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 180 Atk / 252 Spd / 76 SAtk
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Howl
- Sunny Day

Howls on the switch to TTar/whore. 2HKOs the whore, OHKOs the dino. Petaya lets it sweep with a Sunny Day up if it survives this long. I need to get 40 HP EVs in, just don't know what to cut. Sunny Day to get rid of the unwelcome Sandstorm and to allow Eggy a good shot.

Exeggutor (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 116 HP / 140 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day

Sunnybeamer, more Hera support. HP Fire for Skarm and Forry. A fast sleep is always good.

Steelix (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Atk / 48 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Roar
- Rock Slide

Physical wall, PHazer, monster.

So, what do you think?

Won't be able to go the long haul with spikes down. So I feel Blissey doesn't suit the fast pace of the team. Keep the pressure on with like a restless Curselax that could have Shadow Ball and Earthquake.

Houndoom would have to stop Will-o-Wispers then. And maybe Hera can sub to the Salac instead of Endure to help block status and hopefully set up (after Skarm and intimidators are gone). Or just get some wish support if you really feel like giving your pokes multiple shots. Cuz it's either all or nothing with them (once Steelix is forced to explode cuz of taking spikes damage).

boah is going to rape the shit out of your team you need more tyranitar coverage

dont refer to blissey as a whore because thats weird

Hard hitters like mence or meta will put a massive dent on this team, and the only thing you can do is blow up lix to kill them. you might want to consider counter on lix. ( plus the old "counter zapdos's hp to make other pokes sweep better" works nicely )

adding a double kick ken could be nice, but then celebi will be a pain in the rear.

Eh, I guess I forgot to add the ken over doom part, but yeah, doom is his true "counter" or whatever you wanna call it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)