New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Otak'out

formerly Prof.Otaku
Hello.
I'd like to request to change my nickname to Otak'out.
I no longer use my old nickname, and I now use this nickname on Showdown.
I've checked, and no one currently uses this nickname on smogon.

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

OG Thomas Shakur

formerly Shakur
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to change my nickname to OG Thomas Shakur, this is my current nickname on PS.

oki--mari

gulch

formerly Melt Gibson
is a Forum Moderator
melt gibson > gulch

melt gibson was originally a gag and i just don't find the joke funny anymore so i'd like to change it

isaiah would make a dead eye gulch joke here--mari

RADU

formerly STABLE
requesting namechange to "RADU"

i dont think anyone has been actually calling me stable in years, I use radu both on discord and ps and also other socials. It wasn't even originally my name in the first place, I was just parodying a friend of mine.

this is fine but given you're fresh off the unban we'd rather you wait out 3 months first
it has been 3 months

so it has--mari

Papple

formerly Ospy30
Hey! Made this account waaaay back in middle school and never did anything with it. Didn't even confirm the email. Now that I'm a college kid, I wanna touch it up a little bit.

The date of birth should be September 23, 2004.

Also, Any way I can get a username change to Papple ? I looked it up and seems like it isn't taken. If it is, then I'll take PappleJuice!

Thank you!

yes to all those things--mari

Hello, I would like to ask for the removing of the "Formerly HikozaruGG" thing from my profile, ty in advance !

yep--mari

I'd like to request a name change to Either Skitty or Sxitty. My name rn is my real name and I'd prefer to not have it so out there now that i'm actually using this. I saw that skitty was inactive for 7 years now, but if its easier I go by Sxitty on most things anyways

skitty can't be reassigned anyways, done--mari

Markove

formerly DerpsDeluxe
Hi! I’ve recently returned to Showdown after mostly sporadic activity and would like to change my username here to match my now preferred PS account, “Markove”. The change is mainly for personal preference and to stay consistent down the line. Thanks in advance and have a good one!

oki--mari

Recently hit 100 messages. Requesting name change to DivineMadness. All my friends (from Pokemon Planet and Pokemon Showdown) know me as DivineMadness. I'd like my Smogon account to be more easily recognisable, please. DivineMadness is also the name of my favourite book.

yep - nya
Requesting unlock please

oki--mari

meamPearl

formerly meamdefinitely5
Requesting name change to MeamPearl

Mainly because I've been using the Pearl motif on discord now and one of my PS alts is AetherPearl and I really like the name

sure - nya

Silent Waltz

formerly L lawliet
Hello i'd like to change my smogon name to Silent Waltz that is the name most people know me as and it matches my PS name too, i apologize renaming during the wcup isnt the best idea but thank you very much

sure - nya

Iride

formerly Arishem
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Arishem -> Iride

Requesting the namechange above, it's become my preferred name and I would like my user profile to reflect this.

edit: have seen the OP rules for clarity and also know about my previous namechange. Only that I'm absolutely sure of my decision this time and am aware that it will be permanent

okay this is done - nya

Hello. i made this account a while back and my two main alts in smogon were Test Rex and Marsopa Trump, ergo the name. back then one of them was just a funny alt memeing a famous controversial figure, but after stuff that has happened I would like to not have any traces of political discourse in my name.

I wanna ask for something unorthodox tho, I would like to have my name changed to "Rex". The account "Rex" exists in smogon, I looked it up, but the user made his account on 2007 and was last seen on smogon 2010, 14 years ago. Since it is obvious that this user is not going to come back ever, I wanted to ask if its possible to overtake the name, I would love to be named "Rex" since thats how I am known in the OM community.

In the default that the answer to can I overtake anohter name is no, I would like to have my name changed to "Test Rex" instead,

Pretty thanks.

Quick edit after informing myself further: Looks like, how it is explained on the starting post of this thread, only badged members may overtake names that fulfill parameters. The user I am proposing, "Rex" has been 14 years without connecting and only hs 4 posts in total. Also, while I am not badged, I do fulfill the requirements for a "Tiering Contributor" badge as I have participated in more than 4 suspect tests in the Balanced Hackmons metagame. I can provide the proof of this if necesary.

Another edit: I have been informed that Balanced Hackmons is an unnoficial metagame and such I need 6 suspects participations instead of 4, so I wouldnt validate. i dont know, I can wait and get more suspects in a try again, cuz I would really love to have Rex as nickname.

Last edited:

P2gyorg

formerly porygonboi
Hello, would it be possible to remove the "formerly porygonboi" underneath my name? It was updated to P2gyorg about a year ago and I only just realised it was still there.

Requesting to change my name back to Sunrose.

Bless isnt a bad name but I still play on showdown as Sunrose lol. I never even attempted to make a showdown account with the name Bless and I think it's because i regretted changing my name. It"ll make it a lot easier to communicate as well through smogon and discord since people still know me as Sunrose. I'm hoping I can change it back. Thank you for hearing me out!

requesting name change to River
this is what basically everyone knows me by, on discord and on tours, my name shows up in auction drafts as imposteroce and its a bit of a joke. would b very very sweet of yall to change it to River, i believe its open
ty in advance <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)