GlitchyCruton Youtube Team Contributions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I'm Starting up a Youtube channel focused on competitive battling, The Smogon Tiers in particular. While I am a passable competitive battler, I'm a very bad teambuilder. I just have trouble creating a good competitive team- I've created merely two or three OU teams that have reached 1700+ in my 3 years of competitive battling. To interest viewers and to keep making compelling videos, I need to use new teams. Since I'm not the best teambuilder, I decided to make this thread. I want to showcase teams in my videos, so, this thread is for contributing teams! There are a few general guidelines here, but not many.

1. I'm willing to use joke teams, but please specify if they are, in fact, joke teams.
2. Tell me the Tier of the team that you are contributing.
3. Please give me the team in proper Importable format.

Also, I Will give credit to you during the video, as well as link an RMT if you have one. I do accept OM teams, too. Furthermore, I will post a link to the video in the replies as well as edit in into the OP. Other than that, not much else to say except thank you for your support! If you want your teams showcased on my channel, link them or comment them below, Thank you very much!

Here's a link to the channel, if you didn't catch it in my signature: Click Me!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure if there's a place of smogon for people's personal Pokemon videos, but it's not Great Library. If you're interested in youtube stuff that involves pokemon and smogon, you might be interested in talking to Stratos, who runs our youtube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)