A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
VC 1.8

Jalmont (7): Lechen, pulsar512b, saberslasher11, StupidFlandrs48, Redless, genisu, Dead by Daylight
pulsar512b (2): master oden, JALMONT
Alice Kazumi (1): HydrogenHydreigon
saberslasher11 (1) ImaginaryNeon

Not voting (3): Alice Kazumi, Psypsypsypsypsythe, sunny004,

DEADLINE IS IN 5 MINUTES

just to summarize

beginning of the day

i claimed 2x: someone (witch) tried to control me but failed, a doctor saved me

a little while later saber claimed: jalmont is Vigilante/Veteran/Mafioso/Ambusher/Poacher/Psychic

only one of which cannot be controlled

the alternative being that i lied about all of this. for some reason, i decided to just make up random results which no one has explained why that would benefit me as mafia.

i really hope i just don't understand the setup but no one has explained to me how i am wrong or expressed actual interest in engaging with me so whatever i guess

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
The townsfolk gather around the center of the village, balk to this vicious cycle of being after each others throats. Who killed Celever? You immediately begin conversing amongst yourselves, and decide to lynch your top suspect, surely this will give you the answers you are looking for...

Final Votecount - Day 2

Jalmont (7): Lechen, pulsar512b, saberslasher11, StupidFlandrs48, Dead by Daylight, Redless, genisu
pulsar512b (4): master oden, JALMONT, Alice Kazumi, HydrogenHydreigon
saberslasher11 (1) ImaginaryNeon

Did not vote (2): Psypsypsypsypsythe, sunny004

Jalmont has been executed!

Veteran (Town Killing)
Powerful Attack / No Defense

Abilities:
  • Alert: Decide if you will go on alert.

Attributes:
  • While on alert you gain Basic Defense.
  • While on alert, you will deliver a Powerful attack to anyone who visits you.
  • You can only go on alert 3 times.
  • You cannot be roleblocked or controlled.
  • Your action does not require a target
  • Your role is unique, you are the only Veteran

Goal: Eliminate every criminal and evildoer.

We found a last will next to their body!

旅に病んで 
夢は枯野を 
かけ廻る

-Matsuo Basho

It is now Night 2, the night will last a little under 24 hours. You may send your night actions as well as your Last Will to me before this deadline goes in effect.

There is a full moon out tonight.

Whispers are DISABLED until Daytime. Talking in this chat is DISABLED until Daytime.

Deadline is Tuesday the 11th at 11pm EST.
I'd appreciate if I could receive results 15 minutes before deadline, so I get a buffer to get resolution out.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
After a tumultuous night, you all wake up much more shaken than the day before, worried about the future of the Town. You all rejoin in the center of town to see 3 people dead in the town square... though one certainly appears... bizarre.

-----

sunny004 died last night

They were mauled by a Werewolf.

Transporter (Town Support)
No Attack / No Defense

Abilities:
  • Transport: Choose two people to transport at night.

Attributes:
  • Transporting two people swaps all targets against them.
  • You may transport yourself.
  • Your targets will know they were transported.
  • You cannot be roleblocked or controlled.
  • You cannot target a revealed mayor
  • Your action does not count as a “visit”
  • Select two people following your action, separated by a comma

Sunny the Transporter
N1: Psy, redless
N2: Lechen, Alice

Lechen, Psy, and Redless know my role. Assuming Lechen is hopefully mech cleared tomorrow, if I die tn I would suspect one of the latter two.

I have claims from all players barring Alice, Pulsar, Neon, and oden, so here are my reads based in part on that mech info

Reads:
Alice - Unsure. If I had to guess probably scum based off of vibe but I have nothing more
Pulsar - Similar to Alice. Hostility toward Jalmont is not a great sign
Redless - He was the main impetus for the Jalmont vote due to mechanical reasons. Barring a disguiser I am fairly certain scum. He is also one of the few ppl that know my role and should therefore be considered suspect if you are reading this
master oden - Hasn’t contributed too much into chat or claimed, slightly scum lean cuz of that
Flandrs—he is 50/50 town or scum. coin flip from what info I have on him
Saber—either town or Consig/Witch. Tbh prob latter. Depends on if someone else claims control today
Psy—I am the one person who he claimed to. He gave me all of his claims after I reached out which is towny, but if I die he should be scrutinized today.
Lechen—he is new to smogmaf and I don’t see a new player big brain open claiming ret. Seems a safe town slot imo. If he fails to kill tonight that isn’t a great look
Neon—Surprisingly competent this game. Slight townlean
HyHy—if I die tonight he should be considered VERY suspect. His role is easy to fake claim.
Genisu—I have his claim and I don’t believe it tbh. He is likely scum
DBD—townlean but not to the extent of lechen

LonelyNess

-----

HydrogenHydreigon died last night

They died guarding someone.
They were also mauled by a Werewolf.

Bodyguard (Town Protective)
Powerful Attack / No Defense

Abilities:
  • Protect: Protect a player from direct attacks at night.

Attributes:
  • If your target is directly attacked or poisoned, you and the visitor will attack each other.
  • If you successfully protect someone you cannot be Healed.
  • You cannot protect the same player in consecutive nights unless you stop an attack.
  • You cannot target a revealed mayor

I, Hydrogen of the Hydreigon variety, am a Bodyguard

D1: TR Psy, Saber, TL neon and geinsu
N1: Targeted Psy
D2: Claimed to psy, contacted by sunny and pulsar | Reads should be in the thread for the most part, but update sr pulsar, also if one of psy/sunny is scum i think the other is too
N2: Targeted Sunny, instructed by Psy

-----
Redless died last night

They were killed by a Bodyguard.

Werewolf (Neutral Killing)
Powerful Attack / Basic Defense

Abilities:
  • Rampage: On Full moons, you may Rampage. Killing your target as well as all visitors. You may select yourself to kill anyone that visits you that night.

Attributes:
  • The full moon comes out every night except the first and third.
  • You appear innocent to the Sheriff when it is not a full moon

Goal: Kill everyone who would oppose you.

-----

It is now Day 3, this day will last 48 hours, discussion and voting are now enabled.

Whispers are now enabled.

Deadline is Wednesday the 13th at 11pm EST.

Lechen

the crest of flames
is a Tiering Contributor
I was gonna post this, but seems irrelevant now
*Vote Redless
Redless is basically guaranteed scum. He claimed Sheriff which is why I voted to lynch JALMONT. I tried to shoot him yesterday night for decieving me, but his base defense was too high for me to kill. A witch also tried to control me despite the fact I cannot be controlled. Read the roles better, dear witch. Also, a transporter transported me. I will say their name if they give me the greenlight.
TLDR: Redless has base defense, lied to me, is scum. Vote him off the face of this planet. A witch tried to control me, basically confirming we are in confusion delusion.
Personal Ramblings: Neon feels scummish, probably has base defence based on the fact he wasnt scared of me killing him. We know a hypnotist 99% exists based on what JALMONT said. Redless could appear innocent if we lynch him because he is disguised. pulsar feels much more scummy now.

Lechen

the crest of flames
is a Tiering Contributor
i still cannot fucking believe we killed jalmont btw. if there's any TPS left itg claim to me thank you

NOTE TO EVERYONE: THIS IS NOW A CONFIRMED GUN GAME BASED ON WW DEATH AND THE NEUTRAL EVIL IS A WITCH

vote redless
he is already dead lol, i was just saying what i was gonna vote based on the resolution sent to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)