Vileman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt+2 am ready to play on smogtours come and get it my man
    Nelson
    Nelson
    i can play in the evening's as og 9-10 pm gmt+2 if thats good during week. Else we can do it sunday
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Maybe during thursday i could do my 4pm (your 10pm), ill tell u in advance. Otherwise, sunday my morning should work, around my 10-11 am if that works for you
    Vileman
    Vileman
    today i can fite anytime, ill be on smogtours (might be afk at times so pm me if/when u get online)
    trying to schedule but both of us have pretty jammed up working hours and bad timezone compatibility, probably looking towards an extension
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Yea confirming
    iry
    iry
    scheduled for 9:30 pm -5 today (monday)
    Vileman
    Vileman
    hell yea
    Hey we have to play for GSC WC? When are you free? I'm gmt +1 and I usually prefer to do from 8 to 11 PM my time, but most other times work too.
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey i could play today if you want, im gmt-3. If not, any day in which u could play from my 11 am till 3 pm should work. Else lets figure it out
    Lord V
    Lord V
    Oh sorry, fell kinda absent today. I can still do it but I assume I'm barely just late, so any other day will do, especially at the time I think there's only one day I'm busy in, which is thursday.
    Vileman
    Vileman
    i can play today all day bro
    lcwc gmt +5:30 would prefer to either my sunday or monday morning around 7 or 8 am if possible, let me know what works
    aight we scheduled on discord for saturday 11am gmt-4 on june 2nd. if something happens i believe we can reschedule in a timely manner as well right? making sure.
    i am a steelskitty. i haev an undetermined sexuality and i go by jacqueline even though im a dude. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will log onto your pr forum tonight and make a mess of your bw suspects
    what mon is Bi-os-kee supposed to be, nothing's coming to mind
    Vileman
    Vileman
    lol its a refference to a debate over how the nick "biosci" is pronounced
    Hi, we are paired for the round 2 of GSC OU Global Championship. I am Eastern timezone and usually like to play the weekdays in the afternoon. When would you like to get this done ?
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Sorry but even i dont know lol D: mayb in like 3-4 hours
    u mad bro
    That will be not possible for me, sorry. Couldn't you be available earlier on the other days ?
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Perharps wednesday or thursday sometime :__: sorry i dont have a rly fixed schedule
    hey we are matched up for round 2 ost, message me and we can set a time to play
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey, im gmt-3 and i can play till sunday p much anytime. Tell me what is your timezone and we can set up a specific time
    Mr Vileman, my old friend. I'm starting to get real cravings to return to Pokemon, so it'd be great to get the old PL squad back together again sometime. Miss you guys. Hope you're doing alright. Drop me a message when you see this!
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Wait didnt u comeback for a bit in nu? Or mixing u up with someone else,,
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    holy fuck it's willso, this is shuckiee
    WillSO
    WillSO
    yeah I briefly came back in XY for lower tiers, but only for a couple of weeks. I sure do have Discord, I'll add you now and set up a quick PLfags server later on when I'm a bit more awake!
    Also hey Shuckie! Great to see you. Hope you're doing good. Drop your Discord name and I'll sort something out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…