Pokémon Zygarde-10%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Tail probably shouldn't be included in any sets for now, seeing as you'd need to deconstruct a Gen 6 50% Zygarde if you wanted to make it a 10% Zygarde, which means it would lose its moves, and only Zygarde with Power Construct can change form without being deconstructed.

Iron Tail probably shouldn't be included in any sets for now, seeing as you'd need to deconstruct a Gen 6 50% Zygarde if you wanted to make it a 10% Zygarde, which means it would lose its moves, and only Zygarde with Power Construct can change form without being deconstructed.
I'm going to keep Iron Tail in the sets as long as Pokemon Showdown allows it in Pokebank OU. If at any point in time the simulator stops supporting it (or Smogon declares it illegal) I'll edit the sets.

Edit: Rather than waiting for the simulator to update, I took the initiative and removed Iron Tail (and the other Gen 6 exclusive moves) from the sets. I also went and modified some of the sets to prefer coverage over Outrage, since 9 times out of 10 you're going to want to spam Thousand Arrows anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)