Tournament ZUPL IV - Week 7 (TB @ post #48)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OranBerryBlissey10

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Fiery Flamencos (2) vs (1) Lucky Stunkys
SS: Danny vs TJ: I'm bad, but not bad enough to predict against Danny.
ORAS: 5gen vs S1nn0hC0nfirm3d: Since 5gen lost last time, he will probably prep significantly and learn from his mistakes. 80% chance Ho3n builds a team with a random nfe in 10 mins and goes wow this looks fun to use.
DPP: Heysup vs Quagg: Purely a gut prediction but I believe Quagg has what it takes to pick up dpp successfully and win, meanwhile Heysup will probably use smth wack and face a bad mu while getting haxed.

5Dots

Chairs
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Wanted to give shoutouts to all the players in the Beheeyems for being really supportive and enthuastic to be with throughout this ZUPL IV. It was an excellent experience and would look forward to doing this again next ZUPL! Even though it was a difficult season, you guys still stuck through until the end:

Aaronboyer Thanks for encouraging me to co-manage in the first place. Without you, I wouldn’t have experienced the fun of ZUPL IV in the first place! You’ve helped me and everyone else keep things checked in!

Ninja Thanks for providing crucial SS support, it’s amazing to see you perform far above expectations! It was also great to test with you and review teams with everybody else as well!

RawMelon wooper Circumstances weren’t really in your favors but your support in SM was still very important. Shoutouts to wooper for the sick Silvally-Dragon set and Melon for the sick Glaceon set.

Corthius Thanks for providing lots of cool new tech for SS, I believe you’ll go really far with what you‘ve proven!

Procrastinasian You’ve stepped in and proved to be a goat in DPP, thanks again for providing support!

JonAmon 25 Even if odds weren’t in your favor, you still were willing to jump in and play BW without hesitation.

Shaneghoul Really good work in ORAS, It was nice getting to fiddle around with the tier we enjoyed playing a lot.

emma adem Marsheaux Beka QuinnXD Thank you to all of you for jumping in whenever any one of us didn’t have the chance to play!

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
And with Quagg's win, the Stunkys will take seed #4 and advance to the playoffs!

The seeding is as follows:

#1 :ss/trevenant: Cursed Trevenants

#2 :ss/butterfree: To Pimp A Butterfree

#3 :ss/shiinotic: Shiiny Shiinotics

#4 :ss/stunky: Lucky Stunkys

Once managers for these teams send me their LUs, the playoffs shall begin!! Congrats to you 4 teams for advancing :blobthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)