Tournament ZU Low-Budget Tournament [2022 Edition] - Won by Dragonillis

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does one have to wait before an opponent is officially disqualified for inactivity? My opponent hasn’t been on for 24 hours after contact, so I would rather be safe than sorry

Round 2

Pairings
nate ios  vs  Danny
Marsheaux  vs  Paratrooper69
SpacialRendevous  vs  Toto
txitxas  vs  Dragonillis
(winner of 5Dots vs Floatzelnite)  vs  OranBerryBlissey10
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Albi
Aaronboyer  vs  risin_glory
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d  vs  (winner of QuinnXD vs Bag of Trixx)

Activity win
Xamfish vs Paratrooper69
Xamfish has been inactive and the other possible sub did not reach in time.

Coinflip
nate ios vs Agatorian
Both tried to schedule but missed times and they did not have any schedule time in case of extension.
1648502179748.png

Deadline is April 3rd, 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Please, contact your opponent as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to ask me anything and if you have some suggestions for following week budgets, I will appreciate your feedback. Subs are still allowed for a couple or three days.

For this round prices will be as I previously explained (here). Be aware that ZU recently had Viability Ranking shifts! There will be some tier shifts this Friday, but we will have the tour with the metagame locked for the sake of simplicity. Thus, if you use one Pokémon that rises you will have to play the tour in Gen8 PU. Replays are mandatory.

NEW RULE: BUDGET IS 45$.

Good luck to everyone and have fun :]

Last edited:
Tier for this week will be locked as before shifts (for any person that was preparing teams early week). Thus, better play in Gen8UU format!! Sorry for not warning before!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)