Tournament ZU BreadWinners Tour - Round 7 (Quarterfinals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1642396598319.png

Artwork by lei. You can support her artwork here!​

Congratulations to the quarterfinalists. Regardless of what happens this round, you are guaranteed money. As a reminder, the prize structure is as follows:
  • 1st place - $601, forum banner, custom PS! trainer sprite​
  • 2nd place - $301​
  • 3rd & 4th place - $151 each​
  • 5th through 8th place - $76 each​

Tournament Rules:
  • This is a single-elimination tournament.
  • This is a best-of-3 round. Switching teams is permitted between rounds.
  • Replays are mandatory and playing on SmogTours is mandatory. Any series without replays will be coinflipped.
  • Challenges should take place under the [Gen 5] ZU challenge format.
  • Scheduling should take place on your opponent's Smogon wall. It helps Itchy and me out a lot if you do this.
Shoutout to my awesome cohost, Itchy, for making the bracket.

frisoeva  vs  czim
Eonito  vs  TheFranklin
TheAprilFool  vs  Garay oak
crying  vs  Bouff

Proof of bracket

Deadline is February 27th, 11:59 PM GMT -5.

Last edited:
Lost to Garay in a pretty one-sided series, ggs. I personally think the ideas and teams you've been using have been the best for the whole tour, so you're probably the favorite to win it all.

Shoutouts to my friends, especially Ren-chon for helping with teams, to the ZU community and to btboy for hosting.

That was fun!

we will not be able to get the game done before the deadline. Therefor we'd humbly like to ask for an extension till next week saturday. Thanks and our apologies

czim btboy
This is less than ideal, but I've consulted with two TDs and am going to grant this request. I would like for you both to schedule an exact time (not a window) to play this series within the next 24 hours, and I would really appreciate if there was mutual effort to get these games done before next Saturday because a 6-day extension obviously throws things out of whack for subsequent rounds.

czim frisoeva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)