Project ZU Battle of the Week [Week 12: Voting]

Sorry guys, I have been out of the country and a bit busy. Between today and morrow i will be posting the new week voting stage :).

I am so thrilled to see which will be the new competitors for Week 10. Thus, you may now vote for this incoming week!

Remember that you cannot vote both SBPC and BloodAce0107 this week :].

Last edited:
Yeah, alive!! I have taken some free days just to recharge some energy from Pokémon. Sorry for this, but it was necessary :)

So that's the end of the voting stage for Week 10. I hope you enjoy these new battles!

I will drop my votes here too:

5gen
tlenit1
CrazyStevy

To make a long story short, I will draw the final Table with all the votes and I will highlight the ones that have to battle for this week :]

Ranking
Competitors
Number of Votes
1​
5gen​
5​
2 - 4​
BarbaAtun & PhantomHurious & DurzaOffTopic​
4​
5 - 7​
RawMelon & 85percent & Broken Phobias​
3​
8 - 9​
Tuthur1 & DJ breloominati​
2​
10 - 15​
sketcchy ecchi & tlenit1 & CrazyStevy & Jrdms & a fruitshop owner & Tack :]​
1​

Thus, for Week 10 of BotW we have:

5gen BotW 2.PNGvsBarbaAtun BotW 2.PNG

5gen vs BarbaAtun
Please read carefully the rules of the thread. However, I will point out some things that I think are really important:

1) The battle is preferred to be done until Sunday, however, if more time is needed an extension could be granted.

2) Bo1 but it is optional to make it at Bo3 or whatever

3) Feel free to put clauses for yourselves (some cores, old gens...)

4) Let me know when do you want to battle and I will post it in this thread.

Important Edit: Due to a mistake, these are the new results. 5gen has won and there was a tie in second position between 3. In order to make it easier and fair I discarded Durza for having already played in another week and I randomly picked BarbaAtun as the other player.

Last edited:
Yeah, alive!! I have taken some free days just to recharge some energy from Pokémon. Sorry for this, but it was necessary :)

So that's the end of the voting stage for Week 10. I hope you enjoy these new battles!

I will drop my votes here too:

5gen
tlenit1
CrazyStevy

To make a long story short, I will draw the final Table with all the votes and I will highlight the ones that have to battle for this week :]

Ranking
Competitors
Number of Votes
1 - 2​
BarbaAtun & PhantomHurious​
4​
3 - 5​
RawMelon & 85percent & 5gen​
3​
6 - 7​
Tuthur1 & DJ breloominati​
2​
8 - 10​
sketcchy ecchi & tlenit1 & CrazyStevy​
1​

Thus, for Week 10 of BotW we have:

View attachment 185647vsView attachment 185648

Low Lader Bae 2 vs PhantomHurious
Please read carefully the rules of the thread. However, I will point out some things that I think are really important:

1) The battle is preferred to be done until Sunday, however, if more time is needed an extension could be granted.

2) Bo1 but it is optional to make it at Bo3 or whatever

3) Feel free to put clauses for yourselves (some cores, old gens...)

4) Let me know when do you want to battle and I will post it in this thread.
Welcome back :) But you made a few mistakes counting the votes. There were people who voted before you announced this week. 5gen for example has 5 votes if I counted correctly.

Thks for playing in the last moment. I will mention just here that Servine is a really cool mon a bit underrated imo in ZU although in NFE is provoking a long discuss about a suspect (in here it has been demonstrated how without a good revenge killer it can steamroll a whole team with on-two boosts)

I am so thrilled to see which will be the new competitors for Week 11. Thus, you may now vote for this incoming week!

Remember that you cannot vote both 5gen and BarbaAtun this week :].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)