ZU ZeroUsed Majors Stage 2 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the 2nd edition of ZU Majors! In this tournament, participants will start off in a pool with other players, and those with the best records within those pools will advance to the second stage. Pools will be randomised, with the exception of pool leaders. Each pool will have a leader, who is a credible player, and these leaders will be determined by tour hosts to ensure each pool is fair. After the first stage, the tournament will shift to a traditional single elimination tournament with the advancing players from each pool. The top 32* players of this tournament will earn Circuit Points according to the payout structure listed here. For an example of how this tour is run, see the precedent edition.

Tour Specific Rules:

• This is a standard SS ZU tournament.
  • 2021 ZU Circuit information can be found here.
  • The format will be best-of-three, single elimination.
  • Changing teams between matches is allowed.
  • Rounds will last the standard 1 week.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown! or on the smogtours server.
  • Replays are mandatory. Lack of replays will result in a coin flip
  • Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a TD Coin flips will be done publicly on PS!
  • As such, it is imperative to schedule publicly on your opponents' walls. Please do not schedule via PMs or Smogon convos
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.

Round 1 - Proof

5gen  vs  Elfuseon
Louna  vs  LustfulLice
Mirbro  vs  Danny
ong
 vs  Beraldinho
Toto
 vs  Tuthur
Monai
 vs  Medeia
RawMelon  vs  Huargensy
Sificon
 vs  Shaneghoul
Albi
 vs  Carmin
DurzaOffTopic  vs  Jorgeta57
martinvtran  vs  yovan33321
neomon  vs  SOMALIA
Slip  vs  Herv
OranBerryBlissey10
 vs  Eichorrnia
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d  vs  shadowtime2000
5Dots  vs  gorex

Deadline is November 6th at 11:59 PM GMT -4. Replays are mandatory!

Last edited:
5gen  vs  Elfuseon
Louna  vs  LustfulLice
Mirbro  vs  Danny

ong  vs  Beraldinho
Toto  vs  Tuthur
Monai  vs  Medeia
RawMelon  vs  Huargensy
Sificon  vs  Shaneghoul
Albi  vs  Carmin
DurzaOffTopic  vs  Jorgeta57
martinvtran  vs  yovan33321
neomon  vs  SOMALIA - this game isn't happening
Slip  vs  Herv
OranBerryBlissey10
 vs  Eichorrnia
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d  vs  shadowtime2000
5Dots  vs  gorex

highlights in italics

5gen  vs  elfuseon - idk how to predict this because of the format, if luck of the irish faces mirbro i think elfuseon wins, if one of the other 2 gets through i think 5gen wins
louna  vs  LustfulLice - two players that have failed to impress drud, but advantage to LustfulLice with a better ingame
mirbro  vs  danny - mirbro is alright and i haven't seen danny play ss
ong  vs  Beraldinho - zu discord was gassing this guy which is probably a bad sign but sure i'll bite
toto  vs  tuthur - depends of toto mood
monai  vs  Medeia weird matchup, monai is the better player but Medeia is good at sorta cteaming his opponent, but monai is a pu main or builder as far as i'm aware so it will be hard to not cteam him since he can use about anything
rawmelon  vs  Huargensy - rawmelon has a better profile picture
sificon  vs  Shaneghoul - explanation needed, Shaneghoul plays since a while but sificon showed a good game in stage 1, he has some pretty cool teams and i think he can get this if he try his best gl bro
Albi vs carmin - ??? hello what is happening here, bolding the best player after luck
DurzaOffTopic  vs  Jorgeta57 - czim is better and in the elite four of zu, who would bold Jorgeta57 lol
martinvtran  vs  yovan33321 -
neomon  vs  somalia - neomon is pretty good yes
slip  vs  herv - slip is a good person but herv is clearly better in zu
OranBerryBlissey10  vs  Eichorrnia - idk who the other person is
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d  vs  shadowtime2000 - no way S1nn0hC0nfirm3d loses to a ru guy
5dots  vs  gorex - 5dots is better and i don't see gorex success to ctming him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)