ZU ZeroUsed Ladder Tournament V - Playoffs [Won by Tuthur]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuthur

Haha CEO
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Unfortunately I have to call act on love chants. We originally scheduled for yesterday, but due to an emergency we had to reschedule to tonight. As I wasnt sure of my availability, I gave him a wide 3 hours range, saying I would try to be there for most it (timerange was 8pm - 11pm +2, and I came at 9:16). I attended for 1h45 of it, and contacted him as soon as I could, while they didnt try to contact me at all. Extending further is impossible due to our conflicting timezone and my unavailability next weekend.

After discussing it with a TD and studying the situation, we decided to award the activity win to Tuthur. The fact that the two's availabilities don't coincide this week forces me to make a decision, as extending the final even further for a 4-week period is unacceptable. As love chants didn't show up for the timerange they had agreed on, Tuthur is completely legitimate in requesting this activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)