z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion

Welcome to z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 3 (ZWT3 for short)! A team tournament designed for those involved in the top-level team tournaments to be split up away from super groups, and give any newer users a fair chance at having a great run! Go out there and approach some players you've never talked to before! This is a for-fun tournament, so I would like to avoid having to do any activity calls or scheduling drama. Play your games and have some fun!

I am offering a TBD prize (will update before R1) to the winning team's players. The format is as follows:

Read Everything Thoroughly
-Teams of 5 players (and MANDATORY 1 sub)
-Tiers will be
ST BO3
CLASSIC BO5
SLAM BO5
Z0MOG's CHOICE (SANE)
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (CRAZY)
-For slam bo5, I will use !pick on smogtours to eliminate one of the 6 tiers each round -- it will apply to every matchup.
-Teams can not have any coinciding players who were teammates within the last YEAR of WCOP/SPL/SCL.
-Teams can not have coinciding players who were teammates in the last edition of this tournament (first edition is OK).
-z0mOG's choice tiers will be announced before pairings, so that players may adjust their lineup accordingly.

-For the finals, both subs will also play a z0mOG's choice format because I want to see a tiebreaker (6v6 series).

What is "z0mog's choice" sane and crazy? Good question. Every unique week, I will be picking a format for each slot to play, be it anything from 6v6 Arceus wars, to metronome battles, to ADV Zu doubles... you never know what you're gonna play before the format goes live. The sane slot will generally be more down-to-earth formats almost all including pokemon. No spoilers for the crazy slot.

Want to sign up but having trouble approaching new users? Come use my signup form to list yourself as a free agent, or find free agents to fill up slots on your team!

>> FREE AGENT FORM <<

Here is how you locate other free agent signups to find a team:

>> FREE AGENT RESPONSE SHEET <<

The signup deadline is SUNDAY, JULY 24th. 2 AM GMT-4.

Inquiries on discord: z0mog#9051

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Team name: SHITNUTS GRANDE!!! (AKA THE BOYS)

ST BO3: IsoCon
AKA MOTHERFUCKER WITH A HEART
1658375245723.png

CLASSIC BO5: Paulluxx
AKA BUTCHER
1658375382086.png

SLAM BO5: BlueRay
AKA STARLIGHT
1658375481769.png

Z0MOG'S CHOICE (SANE): Sticky Fingaaa
AKA MIRACLE
1658375425875.png

Z0MOG'S CHOICE (CRAZY): Mossy Sandwich
AKA FRENCHIE
1658375332480.png

sub: Hematemesis
AKA I LOVE TELEPORTING
1658376273045.png

------------------------------------------

Lovely user: pupugugu
AKA THE LEGEND
1658375658254.png

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Presenting The IDM Boys
ST BO3: blunder aka B-Train
1658158539490.png

The speedster renowned for his ultrasonic clicking, if every tour was played in turbo mode there would be scant trophies for the rest of us...
CLASSIC BO5: McMeghan aka McHomelander
1658158735308.png

The original big bad. If McM only learned to rely on his team we would not be seeing waterudoing in finals. However, a one man army and his shadow looms large.
SLAM BO5: Poek aka The Deepoek
1658158998142.png

Some may be fooled by the appearance of comic relief, but one thing poek doesn't do is fish. This here all skill baby.
Z0MOG's CHOICE (SANE): SoulWind aka Souldier Boy
1658159101599.png

The OG OG big bad. Held back by Europeans who sealed his power only to be freed by Americans to deliver unto the world his true potential? Sounds like wcop
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (CRAZY): bruno aka Preto Noir
1658159624093.png

Man of few words but when he does speak, he asks whats the lowest BST mon he can get away with using in OU. The anti-tryhard.
Captain Sub: The Goat GOATC aka Goat Sausage
1658160066184.png

Self explanatory

eu

pain and agony
is a Social Media Contributor
Team name: eu ai

ST BO3: HANTSUKI ai
CLASSIC BO5: Milo ai
SLAM BO5: roxiee ai
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (SANE): Coolcodename nerd no ai
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (CRAZY): eu ai
sub: Sahki ai

[17:27] Milotic:
in it to beat Mimikyu Stardust
[17:30] eU:
ok
[17:30] eU:
who was mimikyu stardust again?

@roxieeYT say sth that i can add to the signup, so that our isnt boring
[17:39] roxieeYT:
HIII

Hmmm
Are we thinking of team names???
[17:39] Milotic:
na we got it
[17:39] Milotic:
eu ai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)