z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 3 - Round 3

Welcome to z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 3 (ZWT3 for short)! A team tournament designed for those involved in the top-level team tournaments to be split up away from super groups, and give any newer users a fair chance at having a great run! Go out there and approach some players you've never talked to before! This is a for-fun tournament, so I would like to avoid having to do any activity calls or scheduling drama. Play your games and have some fun! I am still working on the prize so I will announce it when I have it sorted.

For slam, LC is eliminated.

ST BO3: Pheo' vs c0mp
CLASSIC BO5: Koalacance vs Genesis7
SLAM BO5: ProDigeZz vs jay
Z0MOG's CHOICE (SANE): Skyrio vs shiloh
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (CRAZY): Hyssou vs Career Ended

ST BO3: Seasons vs ACR1
CLASSIC BO5: Egor vs Ziloxx
SLAM BO5: Brexus vs Raichy
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (SANE): Ainzcrad vs dahli
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (CRAZY): Thor vs justfranco

ST BO3: Potatochan vs ophion
CLASSIC BO5: doc1203 vs 16bit
SLAM BO5: Nick.see vs monai
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (SANE): failuregirl vs fantos13
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (CRAZY): luser vs hsowa

ST BO3: Le Don vs blunder
CLASSIC BO5: bynum vs mcmeghan
SLAM BO5: DerpyBoi vs poek
Z0MOG's CHOICE (SANE): Shing'n Streets vs soulwind
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (CRAZY): xxbootypopperxx vs bruno

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY AUGUST 14TH AT MIDNIGHT -7.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE ANY SLOTS OR PUT YOUR SUB IN, POST HERE OR MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD ASAP SO I CAN EDIT THE THREAD. (z0mog#9051)

ALSO POSTING REPLAYS IS MANDATORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
SANE WEEK 3: VGC SERIES 13

The last VGC series of Gen 8 was announced very recently -- so where better to showcase it than with a bunch of singles mains? The format allows for as many restricted legendaries as the player wants + all mythical pokemon are legal -- with the rest of the VGC 2022 rules the same. The tier is listed as "[Gen 8] Battle Stadium Doubles Series 13" on Showdown. BO3 mandatory.

CRAZY WEEK 3: GEN 7 COLOR BATTLES

Every player will be assigned a color randomly (which I am using !pick on smogtours in the LTPL if you are concerned with bias). Players must then use a team of pokemon consistently ONLY of that color. Shinies not included. To see the pokemon that are allowed to be picked for your color, I suggest using /ds COLOR, all. Remember that it is GEN 7 OU. BO1 by default but BO3 may be agreed upon.

THE COLORS:

Captain's tags:
Pheo  vs  Career Ended
Egor  vs  ziloXX
X  vs  luser
bynum  vs  CTC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)