z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 3 - FINALS (won by The IDM Boys)

Welcome to z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 3 (ZWT3 for short)! A team tournament designed for those involved in the top-level team tournaments to be split up away from super groups, and give any newer users a fair chance at having a great run! Go out there and approach some players you've never talked to before! This is a for-fun tournament, so I would like to avoid having to do any activity calls or scheduling drama. Play your games and have some fun!
Also remember that this series is a 6v6 instead of a 5v5 as I am eagerly hoping for a tiebreaker.

For slam, RU is eliminated.

ST BO3: c0mp vs blunder
CLASSIC BO5: Genesis7 vs SoulWind
SLAM BO5: Dr. Phd. BJ vs Poek
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (SANE): shiloh vs CTC
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (CRAZY): Career Ended vs bruno
Z0MOG'S CHOICE (SUBSTITUTE): jay vs McMeghan

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY AUGUST 28TH AT MIDNIGHT -7.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE ANY SLOTS OR PUT YOUR SUB IN, POST HERE OR MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD ASAP SO I CAN EDIT THE THREAD. (z0mog#9051)

ALSO POSTING REPLAYS IS MANDATORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/user]​

Last edited:
Reactions: eu
SANE FINALS: CROWDSOURCED ART CONTEST

I will DM both participants a Pokemon performing an action to draw -- this may be done in person on a piece of paper or using a computer application, either works. Think something like "A Snorlax using Body Slam." After both participants have submitted their entry, I will then make a post with both pieces (no names attached) and hold a vote by tagging matches in smogtour and asking for people to vote on their favorite. The rules:
1) Both participants have no more than 30 minutes to complete their drawing.
2) You must film yourself drawing, or screen record yourself drawing, and then upload the video for evidence.
3) Teammates can watch you and give you ideas in call, but only the SANE slot player may contribute to the piece itself.

CRAZY FINALS: JEOPARDY

Here is a preview of the categories. Both players will schedule a time that also works with me (I'm flexible, and if I can't make it then I will ask a TD to fill in). It should likely only take about 20 minutes. I will record the game for entertainment and integrity purposes. The rules:
1) Both players will join a discord call with me so that I may read the answers out loud and determine who "buzzes in" first.
2) Outside help is forbidden, but I will allow 1 "ask a friend" lifeline.
3) There is one double jeopardy slot that works the same way as the show.
4) There will be a final jeopardy question that I only reveal the Category for before both players may wager their points.
Please try and get scheduled quickly so I can also try and work with your times.

SUB FINALS: SUPER SMOGTOUR BROS REPEAT
I am copy pasting the rules from round 2:
With the wonderful help of Instruct for programming and CringeMeta for hosting -- I've put together a tier that I call "Super Smogtour Bros". If you are familiar with the PS pet mod "Super Staff Bros", this will make a lot of sense. Some of your favorite tournament players have contributed custom made fun sets, and players will be given random battle style teams with these sets. Matches are BO3 by default unless both players agree to BO1. Also, I want to keep this gamemode at least somewhat of a surprise for any replay enjoyers and the players too, to an extent. Every team must confirm their "z0mog's choice sub" player to me through dm/discord, and I will then link only that player the PS server that the format is playable on. Please do not share the link with friends until the week ends and the format is made public. Use /stb to see sets, and DOWNLOAD replays.

Career Ended and CTC

Please DM me any roster swaps as soon as possible so we can get the setup for these ZC games rolling asap.​

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I demand that we get custom banners in some capacity because to grind out these long weeks and play the grueling scheduling game, our boys deserve some kind of actual reward and not ‘zomog fun tour winner’ with all due respect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)