z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour 2 - Semifinals

For Slam order, start UU and loser picks next tier. For Classic order, start RBY and loser picks next tier. For ST order, start SS and loser picks next tier.

ST BO3: MichaelderBeste2 vs Ainzcrad
CLASSIC BO5: crucify vs Sheik :
SLAM BO5: Punny vs daniYSB
z0mog's choice singles: ez vs SpectralThief
z0mog's choice doubles: Mishimono vs Crunchman

ST BO3: Tace vs Gray
CLASSIC BO5: MANNAT vs frisoeva
SLAM BO5: Bushtush vs 100%GXE
z0mog's choice singles: Excal vs crying
z0mog's choice doubles: Laurel vs Spurrific

12/19/2021 MIDNIGHT EST DEADLINE. NO REPLAYS = NO COUNT.

Last edited:
WEEK 4: SKILL TEST

I'm gonna make finals something more creative and original and use semis for a skill check. Time to run the gauntlet of generations. Singles players will play a BO7 All Old Gen OUs (rby-sm). Doubles players will play a BO5 All Old Gen DOUs (adv-sm). Simple enough.
Modify this command if you can't find the tiers in the challenge list for doubles:
/challenge gen3doublesou

Start with the newest generation, and loser picks the next tier.​

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
FlamingVictini shiloh CALLOUS Bushtush d0nut FMG Triangles Gingy reyscarface PDC Stone_Cold TPP McMeghan Excal TDK obii Raiza Tricking TonyFlygon BKC

Can any of you take A MODICUM OF A MINUTE TO WATCH THAT DPP GAME? That's how long it took for that fucking beatdown. Oml I literally went for eq knowing I would live crunch. This risk aversion is what you want to see in SPL finals when I get my eleventh win in dpp. Whoever doesn't draft me is getting ecoli from fucking chipotle, don't eat tacos there anymore!!!! Also i literally pinned down a croc by myself when i went to the everglades with my sister this past month, don't fuck with me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)